Recent content by CG24324

1. Neutral Element- How to Present It?

So essentially just the "normal" type from Pokemon? There's a ton of stuff to draw from that in terms of strengths/weaknesses and moves.
  2. CityShrimp's Fog of War/Lighting System

I was thinking of diving into the code of the plugin and frankensteining some other code from another that took variables, but this worked like a charm. I spent a day or so trying to mess around with it to get it to work with events and such, but this is by far the simplest option. Here's the...
  3. CityShrimp's Fog of War/Lighting System

Any way to set the player's view range based on a variable? I'd like to set up a "perception" skill, so players with a higher perception can see more of the map compared to players with a lower stat. I tried to set the view range with a plugin command... cs_fow set_player_range...
  4. RMMV OcRam Time System Plugin - Increment time per step.

Can someone give me an idea of how to increment the time per step with this plugin? So for example, each step progresses time by 3 hours, which makes 8 steps a full day. I don't want the time to progress in real life time, just when traveling on the map. I've already got a system in place that...
  5. OcRam - Time System plugin (for MV)

My apologies if this has already been touched upon (I lightly skimmed the thread), or if it's in the wrong place. Can someone give me an idea of how to increment the time per step with this plugin? So for example, each step progresses time by 3 hours, which makes 8 steps a full day. I don't...
  6. RMMV - Consume item per step on world map.

Yeah all of that makes sense and seems pretty sound. I've implemented all of those as common events. Here's what I have so far. I think I've done them right. It's a bit hard sometimes to remember the order things execute with how things are presented in this. Where should I have all of this...
  7. RMMV - Consume item per step on world map.

Hey guys, pretty new to RPG Maker, but I've been finding it pretty intuitive and simple to do what I need. I'm making a game in a similar vein to Oregon Trail, so a bit of sim-elements inside the RPGM engine. So far, I've been able to implement things pretty simply. I'm planning on having a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaosEmperor