chalkdust
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you have Member+, please share your opinion about the Member+ content for MV. Quantity, quality, etc. Thanks :)
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    It's pretty good. I really love the resources we received in the two or so years I've been a Member. But as far as we know, the programme is sadly going to be discontinued next month.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you're deciding whether to get it or not, the decision has already been made for you.  M+ is no longer available, and the content released is going to be re-released as DLC, some free, some paid.
    chalkdust
    chalkdust
    Ah, I see. Thanks!
    Anybody know a good tutorial or some different methods for parallax mapping cliffs? The rest is pretty easy but cliffs specifically are giving me a hard time.
    Looking back at some of my old work when I first started tinkering with sprites... Eek! Graphics software really ought to start requiring a basic skill test before unlocking access to the Hue/Saturation feature.
    I want to show off a Work-In-Progress, but I'm scared that I won't be able to make it "good enough"
    PandaMaru
    PandaMaru
    Video quality? Or what do you mean?
    chalkdust
    chalkdust
    A new sprite that I made. I just finished it. I made a mech sprite based on BigMonster1 and I was worried about being about to get the side-walking sprites right. I think they turned out OK. Not the best, but passable. It's in my resource thread now:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1 million messages is approaching. The end is near! M1M is like Y2K, but forum based. It's a bug that's gonna delete all attachments when we hit 1 mil messages. At least with Y2K we had warning....
If you manage to make a game that people play for hours, then reminding them to take a break gives that “This game cares about me” feeling and also lowers chance of burnout with your game.
Well... things are slow. I'm still waiting to get called back into my position, but I do have some time to design my games.
Suddenly wanna hear this ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reshdeav