Last Activity:
Jul 27, 2017
Birthday:
May 29

Share This Page

Chaneque

Prince of Strange Things

Veteran

I keep getting surprised in MV when I zoom into the maps and all the tiles are bigger than I expected! Dec 30, 2015

Chaneque was last seen:
Jul 27, 2017
    1. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      I'm really tired but want to be productive so I'm just making "examining" events in the game. They're kinda pointless, but hopefully someone will examine things somewhere...
    2. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      man, i get lonely so easily, even with the cats 
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I know the feeling; online chat rooms or mmorpg's can help alleviate that if you can't really get out and about. If possible try finding a local or nearby place that might fill an interest of yours, example: Bookshops, Trading Card Shops, bowling alleys. 

These types of places are good for hanging out and often there are other people to talk to or participate with. They might even have leagues or clubs to join.
        Oct 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    3. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      Clearing out my room is so cathartic... shame I can never really bring myself to actually throw much out.
    4. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      Today, I made the mistake of trying to draw. I am not any kind of natural artist... 
      1. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        Even "natural" artists find that their early attempts look terrible. Maybe they don't look terrible to other people, but trust me - we all cringe at our early work.

Art is far more about practice than any kind of natural talent. Having talent might make grasping some concepts a little easier, but it does not completely replace practice. Every artist has to practice regularly to develop their skills, and then continue practicing to keep those skills sharp.

So, keep practicing. :)
        Jul 14, 2016
        2 people like this.
    5. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      I just dyed my fringe green. It looks so good! Now I'm really alternative.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Hah, I read that as "fridge" at least twice.  I thought your kitchen must look interesting but I wasn't sure how you could use dye on something that big.  I personally like to use the clips.  I can change my mind more often and I don't have to worry about fading.
        Jan 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I always read "fringe" as "fridge" too. When I was a kid I made a vinegar/baking soda volcano with green coloring and it sprayed all over my mom's kitchen. So that's one way to dye a fridge green!
        Jan 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        That'd be staining though, wouldn't it?  Eh, I don't feel like looking up the difference of meaning for the words. *shrugs*
        Jan 20, 2016
    6. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      Why am I so bad at tactical games?
      2. Chaneque
        Chaneque
        I love FE:A, too! I'm playing Tactics Ogre right now and I like it but god dayum it is frustrating!
        Jan 20, 2016
      3. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        You're not bad at tactics games.

Tactics Ogre is just HARD.
        Jan 20, 2016
      4. SwarleyPilgrim
        SwarleyPilgrim
        I haven't played it yet, but I can bet it is! I'm excited for the new FE, but nervous that it'll be too hard xD
        Jan 20, 2016
    7. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      I keep getting surprised in MV when I zoom into the maps and all the tiles are bigger than I expected!
      1. TheGamedawg
        TheGamedawg
        I get that too. I'm so use to how tiny they were in VX Ace. I like the change though. More detail.
        Dec 31, 2015
      2. Chaneque
        Chaneque
        Yeah, I love them, but I get such a surprise every time after using little tiles for so long.
        Dec 31, 2015
    8. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      It's Easter and my mouth hurts so much I can barely eat my chocolate. nuuuu
    9. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      Was pushed off my chair by the cat. Don't judge me!
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        My cat is a better villain than me, he's an amazing evil genius.

He uses his "sweet eyes" to get what he wants and always manage to obtain it.

When I attempt to do the same with my girl, the result is way different from what I was planning.
        Feb 25, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        @Dalph I have a dog that is the exact same way, she's always sticking her snout where it doesn't belong and relying on her 'cuteness' defense to either make the one she offended forgive her or else get everyone but the on she offended to rally around and protect her from that person's wrath. My cat on the other hand, he's kind of violent, generally people and animals alike leave him be.
        Feb 25, 2014
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        This doesn't surprise me, cats are usually wicked and devious.

I have three dogs too and they're all nice.
        Feb 25, 2014
        1 person likes this.
    10. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      Why Digimon why
      1. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        what have they done now?
        Feb 20, 2014
      2. Wyn Wizard
        Wyn Wizard
        they were digimon, nough said.
        Feb 20, 2014
      3. Chaneque
        Chaneque
        having a certain amount of species exp. is killing me because my digimon hit level limit before I'm done
        Feb 20, 2014
    11. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      Two words: Yuzuru Hanyu~
    12. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      December is my favourite month of the year event-wise, but not weather-wise...
      1. NPC
        NPC
        I kind of like it...the cold makes the streets less busy and the forest walks are quite beautiful and lacking in noise.
        Dec 20, 2013
      2. Frostyfirefly
        Frostyfirefly
        So you like gifts, but not freezing to death?? You're weird ;)
        Dec 20, 2013
    13. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      Everything I touch turns into Skittles.
      1. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Do I have to pay extra for smarties? :)
        Jul 30, 2013
      2. wildwes
        wildwes
        I'd like to have that power.
        Jul 30, 2013
    14. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      epic sax guy
      1. RyanA
        RyanA
        Had someone come into college doing exactly that. They walked around the room for a bit then kept pelvic thrusting right infront of me, it was very awkward 3:
        Jul 29, 2013
    15. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      I'm back, but I won't be as active. I have disappeared into the Vocaloid fandom.
      1. Chaneque
        Chaneque
        I still don't like Miku, though.
        Jul 28, 2013
    16. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      Wah, inactivity... I've moved onto graphic design now. Sadly, I'm not onto logo creation yet...
    17. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      Bassline Junkie is such an educational song. DON'T DO DRUGS, KIDS! JUST LISTEN TO LOTS OF BASS
      1. RyanA
        RyanA
        By BASS we mean Victor Wooten of course!
        Feb 20, 2013
    18. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      FINALLY I have finished TWEWY. Took me long enough. And now I'm crying.
      2. Tsukitsune
        Tsukitsune
        One of my favorites
        Feb 14, 2013
      3. Leinkreig
        Leinkreig
        Awesome, awesome game.
        Feb 14, 2013
      4. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        Will make sure to look it up then :)
        Feb 14, 2013
    19. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      So, I just watched a Let's Play of Ib (too scared to play it myself). Well... I don't know what to say now... wow.
      2. EternalShadow
        Feb 12, 2013
      3. Gomi Boy
        Gomi Boy
        Ib, with an I, as in "eye". Japanese-made RM2k3 game. Heavy on puzzles and atmosphere, although I wouldn't personally call it horror.
        Feb 12, 2013
      4. Chaneque
        Chaneque
        I'm just scared by everything...
        Feb 12, 2013
    20. Chaneque
      Chaneque
      WRECK-IT RALPH TODAY... except I can't see it today, I have to see it sometime next week with my best friend.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 29
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Signature

[​IMG]