Chaneque
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why does drawing figures have to be so hard?
    Rayhaku808
    Rayhaku808
    It's probably harder for me than it is for you, don't sweat it.
    Rhaviolio
    Rhaviolio
    proportions are a pain.
    Asejia
    Asejia
    there are useful techniques which simplify the propotion a lot.
    Is it just me or is Twin Peaks somewhat... disturbing?
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Wuh?
    Travatar
    Travatar
    Nice to see that despite the passing decades, David Lynch's mission is still accomplished.
    Bridezillas is on and I don't want to live on this- wait! I like this planet! You get off!
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Frick yeah, reality TV shows.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    That are no where near reality :3
    Suddenly spiders. Spiders everywhere.
    Noir
    Noir
    use newspaper
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    Possibly related: I was going to have a village in my VX Ace RPG inhabited only by the large spiders in the RTP. They'd talk to you and sell you stuff. I wonder if people with arachnophobia would not like that place...
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    I have 2 cats of my own so... 9 CATS GO!
    why are so many awesome games being released at the same time it's like damn i need more money
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    That's why you save ahead of time. I'm currently saving up for Final Fantasy X HD and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix. :D
    TDS
    TDS
    Monster Hunter Ultimate is going to cost me a limb... I wasn't even going to get a Wii U until I heard about it.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Christmas.
    Just ragequit my very own game 4 times in a row, so lowered the final boss's HP by about 1500 and compressed it. I've never seen the last scene of my own game... :(
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Ooh, that's rough that you've never seen your own game's ending in a playtest. Still, if you haven't and you -made- the game, chances are the boss might be too balls-to-the-wall for others, too. So overall, don't regret it; I'm sure the final boss will still be challenging, but beatable.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    oh man that sucks
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Aw.. )= Now I really want to try this game.. Preferably before the HP was lowered. XD
    Totally procrastinated and have barely worked on my game. Right now listening to 'Velvet Elvis' and writing a story for my friends.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    It sounds better than anything I could write. >.>; So I still want to read it. D:
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    *Chants* let us read it :o
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    *Joins in the chanting...* Although I'm going offline soon so it doesn't last for long.. u.u''
    Should I work on my game or play some new games? I can't decide *sob sob*
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    Well, one game gave me a bug and the other had a virus. :/
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Take turns.
    Was making a tactical RPG in VX, but the eventing for the TBS made eventing the whole thing awkward. Thinking of porting it over to Ace and changing the battle system. Battle system isn't that much for the storyline, anyway...
    SolarGale
    SolarGale
    Can't decide between Alan Rickman, Tom Hiddleston or Chuck Norris. >.<
    TheModel79
    TheModel79
    I'm with Solar on this. I'm torn between Rickman and Hiddleston. One played God's assistant and the other played a Demi-God. And then there's Chuck Norris lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arlesrnes