Chaos Avian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Any good recording programs I can use for MV. I'm using a Mac.
    meowchelle
    meowchelle
    Video recording? I've used the one built into QuickTime and I've also used Camtasia. I liked them both! But I'm using Windows now, so I use OBS. Which is honestly the best. I haven't been able to try it on OSX, but it's probably worth a shot, too, since it's free!
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Unfortunately QuickTime doesn't record sound.
    meowchelle
    meowchelle
    Oh? I could have sworn it did as I never had to do anything special with the audio when using QT. Maybe I'm mixing it up with Screenflow. 
    I need to fill my VN needs despite the lack of a Windows machine. Should I get HuniePop?
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well...if you want to fulfill your lewd needs xD go for it
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Dude, I want feels and tears. I have other means to fulfil THOSE needs xD
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well HunniePop is not for you XD
    I need to digitally draw more... but it takes SOO long! I need motivation and DETERMINATION.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Sexy lines. Gorgeous coloring. Babes and dudes and beasts... Need I say more???
    Dear RM creators. If you are using MV please include a Mac version for us less privileged. Please and thank you~ :D
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    I think there should be a pinned tutorial on the site on how to make your MV games Mac friendly. As a primary Windows user it's something I can see myself overlooking.
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    :p i figured it was something like that, chaos. I couldn't resist the opportunity to be facetious though. I mean no offense :)
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    I'm a little miffed that some utilities will still be Windows only (Gameus Quest Editor and character generator importer for example)
    The spear. Should it have reduced damaged in the back row, or is it best suited for front row only?
    Clydous
    Clydous
    By Suikoden's logic, spear users could attack efficiently from the front OR the back row, but they could only strike front-row enemy units. Maybe take that with a grain of salt in making your decision? =)
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    I'd argue the spear shouldn't have reduced damage in the back row - but perhaps an increased critical chance at the fore, and increased defense + riposte at the rear? (Seeing as charging straight at the guy with a long, pointy thing is pretty stupid and all...)
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I always saw the spear as having reach, so back row I'd have it do the same damage. Front row I'd think less accuracy.
    A priest, nun and low-class demon team up to face Asmodeus' devil faction from claiming the local cathedral as his new base. I can rock with this~
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    Insanity Jam Game Idea Generator?
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Nope, if anything I may use a generator for names. Never ideas.
    Why are some people obsessed with making 10-30 hour long epics? Some of the best Indie games I've played both RM and others have been between 2-10 hours.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    10-30 hours is a long epic? really? so my game is gonna be considered overkill due to being over 60 hours.... with out changing who the bad guy of the game is.... and everything about the game is relevent to the story, and that 60 hours is not including the immersive side quests, and mini games
    Ratty524
    Ratty524
    @Einherijar: I would take comments about hours with a grain of salt. If you think your game wouldn't carry itself with anything less than 10-30 hours, then don't worry about it.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Part of it is because of consumer demand, part of it is because you want to go and make 10-30 hrs long because of gameplay+story.
    I would like to take a moment and let you all know that THIS IS A THING!
    Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    *Wipes a lonely tear from eye* That is beautiful...
    Yanfly
    Yanfly
    Vibrato's work is always so beautiful to look at!
    Would the addition of a brothel (no mature graphics) in my game be too much for it to be uploaded upon it's completion?
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    @bgillisp - I almost wet myself. I would love to see that.

A brothel could be interesting, you should do it.
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    And the one time you get action in FFVII was awkward...

Let's thank the SJWs in advance.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Uh, most RPGs made in the West are full of awkward sex scenes (Dragon Age anyone?) so there's no reason to believe that some brothel in FFVII would be censored here.
    An EggPLANT is a FRUIT. How does that make sense??
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Most of the vegetables we eat are actually fruits. Vegetable isn't a botanical word at all. :p
    Shaz
    Shaz
    The seeds are inside.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Eggplant and Tomatoes are still vegetables to me even though they're technically not. It's about taste dangit!
    Am I the only one who finds Echo's voice incredibly calming to listen to? :3
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    It's cute but for me it's the "Hey! Game makers!" at the beginning that hurts my ears but I adjust. It's very sudden.
    Yanfly
    Yanfly
    But that's the best part!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ralzor124