Chaos Avian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• How does a developer assess whether or not the pacing of his story/ project is too fast or slow?
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Ask some players.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Also, play it. If you think parts are too dragged out, shorten them :3
    Sharm
    Sharm
    If you're getting bored writing it, chances are your readers will be bored reading it.
    Bust shots or facesets, what should I go for?
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Gotta love a good bust...err...the other kind, that is :3
    Cartridge
    Cartridge
    'tis a hard decision. bust shots could draw too much attention, depending on size and color scheme :/
    Liak
    Liak
    I like facesets, actually. Whenever a bust shot pops up, I'm like: Hey, get out of the way, maybe there's something happening on the map! D:
    My latest boss ran out of MP when it still had like 1000HP left... Damage output is around 100- 260 per turn. Ok, more MP and slightly less HP for the boss.
    There is something VERY refreshing about playing RM games with a PS3 pad~ :3
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    PS3 pad is the only game pad I have so I use it for everything.

I agree, it feels pretty good.
    Well, I finished my last exam so I rewarded my surviving the first semester with a 3DS and Tales of the Abyss~
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    Awesome!!I still want Tales of the Abyss...but can't find a copy anywhere X__X
    What type of hair rendering do you prefer to use when making/ looking for facesets? Right now I feel like my current style is lacking when it comes to hair rendering... Any thoughts and or tips? (Not sure whether or not this constitutes as a topic and I wouldn't know where to put it.)
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Anime
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Even anime hair rendering is pretty broad :/
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    This warrants its own topic. And you could slap it in Off Topic - > Art, Literature, and Music.
    Awkward moment I can't do **** since my UDo password for university expired over the holiday and I have 2 of my final submissions tomorrow...
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Email the IT support or go directly to them saying it's an emergency?
    Eclipse Hotel; a spin off comic with all my game characters filled with 85% innuendos, 10% randomness and 5% awesomeness. "I am the God of Desire: Circumsized Phallus!" Even I wonder sometimes what goes on in my head! xD
    regigliak
    regigliak
    O_O CrEePy, that last one
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Hehehee... Over-the-top sexual comedy :p
    Couldn't sleep so I pulled an all-nighter, full and well knowing I have a 2 and a half hour drive to Derby later on...
    Thinking about doing a co-op game with McTricky...
    McTricky
    McTricky
    Oh, we're serious about this? I thought this was one of those thing we're we joked about it and then it kinda wasn't spoken about again? xD

Either way, I don't mind I suppose?
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Cool, you better get your Motoi on~ Because I'm gonna start the drawing.
    Robin
    Robin
    But you have Chapter 0/1 in Ace. Then there's Ark of DeoxyHz and Ruby Chronicles. I know you completed your game EWC, but still. Meanwhile, McTricky has Palasiel Quest.

Just seems like another project isn't the best idea.
    Dear sweet mother... It just dawned on me on how much playtesting I'll have to for this VN! So much Variable and Switches conditions, as well as 4 different routes with multiple endings! xD
    RyanA
    RyanA
    RPG Maker Visual Novel? Gief! :3
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Ah... Not enough good VN's in RPG Maker imo..
    Spent the last two and a half hours adapting half of Chapter 1 into VN style... I haven't gotten to the choices yet! Ugh, it's 5:40am I need SLEEP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After 5 days, it only need some more details, a few places to furnish and it's done.
I can start the eventing :3
(For the no travel jam)
I feel like I'm living in a ghost town.
Tried playing Panzer Dragoon Remake to fill the empty hole in my heart due to no Star Fox on Switch. Finished it with an even bigger hole. Nothing compares to Star Fox :'(
Is there not a police Character sprite for mv?
... finally, I think I'm making progress with this lookwise. and I even have custom ATB gauges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neruat