Recent content by Chaos17

1. Chaos17

Luna Engine MV Devlog

Hi, The picture of the setup doesn't work anymore. Could you re-upload it again, please.
  2. Chaos17

Ramza's State Workshop OPEN (current states: 26 LATEST: Overpower + Darkness Burst)

Hello, Sorry for the late reply. I was able to test it today and it works like a charm. Thank you very much for your help. :kaojoy:
  3. Chaos17

Ramza's State Workshop OPEN (current states: 26 LATEST: Overpower + Darkness Burst)

Hello, I'm looking for a lunatic code that will: - check if the user as the required tp - check if he has a stated applied If those conditions are meet, skill will add a (secondary) bonus effect For example, when I will attack an enemy with shield bash, it will apply stun only has a bonus...
  4. Chaos17

Simple Skill Leveling

Oh right, I though you can unlock too with Yanfly plugin but I guess it would require some lunatic code to do it.
  5. Chaos17

Simple Skill Leveling

The author hasn't been around since a long time ago, but you're lucky someone else made a similar plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2019/01/25/yep-178-skill-mastery-levels-rpg-maker-mv/
  6. Chaos17

Yami, I am glad you are still working on it. Rpg maker community need this so badly.

Yami, I am glad you are still working on it. Rpg maker community need this so badly.
  7. Chaos17

Games based entirely on Auto Battle

I hate grinding so if the game can help me on that part I would be totaly fine, lol Persona games are a good example for that. Optimization! Even on mobile, players love to get the best optimized gears or skills. Give a gameplay goal where they will feel rewarded, mobile games have a tons of...
  8. Chaos17

How to attract audience into liking your game?

It's actually quite simple, put it on Steam. People love free games on it if you're ready to pay the entry fee. They can play anything that is free and even give feedbacks/reviews. :LZSgrin:
  9. Chaos17

RMMV Plugins Help Viewer

Hello, Does this plugin works with older version of Rpg Maker Mv?
  10. Chaos17

RMMV Pro Map Editor

I don't know about an average player if he/she would be interested (I know only hardcore fans who do that like for Etrian Odyssey, they analyzed almost everything lol). BUT as a game dev, I think it would be a handy tooltip for test purpose, and it would be even cooler if the dev can edit the...
  11. Chaos17

RMMV Pro Map Editor

The tooltip you added on the "hat," are the stats of the characters with damage formula?
  12. Chaos17

TF_LayeredMap.js You can walk around the tile!

Thank you very much for your reply :LZSjoy:
  13. Chaos17

RMMV Pro Map Editor

Oh god that 2.5D, it's awesome :MV1:
  14. Chaos17

TF_LayeredMap.js You can walk around the tile!

Hello, Which version of Rpg Maker Mv does it work with your plugin? Only for v 1.6.1 and above? Or for v 1.6.0 and below?
  15. Chaos17

RMMV Pro Map Editor

OMG! This is amazing! Do you've a banned.url? I would like to support this project (not much though, 10$ only but still I want to support you!) Will you put pixel mouvement, too? By the way is it compatible with Rpg maker 1.5.2?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D
Hey guys how come my new plugin that I programmed so perfectly doesn't work? Oh wait.... I forgot to add it to my game's plugins. :kaoswt:
While I take a break from developing RPGs, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done before: actually playing an RPG released by someone else. Any suggestions?
Good lord this is taking forever, I'm not even out of the opening really and I've still got hours worth of work to do before I get to the main gameplay loop. Orphan of Time will probably be done some time next year, If I'm lucky.
Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosyNoodle