Chaosgod_Espér
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Has someone this Action Script:

On the Plate? Since the Zip file seems damaged/corrupted..
    Chaosgod_Espér
    Chaosgod_Espér
    Yeah - But.. that link of your Script isn´t working.. I try to download it, and WinRar says that it has wrong formation or is damaged :)
    Are paid scripting jobs tolerated hereto ask for ?
    ♥SOURCE♥
    ♥SOURCE♥
    You can do that I guess, and you can also ask for quotes on the price for the work you want to get done.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Your post will go in Classifieds - Requests. Read the rules pinned in that forum to get a bit of an idea, or read some of the threads already listed. The more information you can give about your script requirements, the better. And if you have an amount in mind that you'd be willing to pay, go ahead and state it. If there's anything missing from your post, I'll let you know :)
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    pay me to tell ya...jk!
    Isn´t there a group of artist, wich can create a complete RTP replacement graphicset for Rpg maker XP? T__T i really want to make my Game.. but can´t get a license from EB for the RTP...
    Chaosgod_Espér
    Chaosgod_Espér
    I would pay 400 for a complete RTP replacement, to use it with my Game Engine ..
    Chaosgod_Espér
    Chaosgod_Espér
    But it doesn´t contain all tiles i need.. my game is made of edits by 85%..

And since EB doesn´t allow a usage of the RTP in other Engines.. i´m not allowed to finish my game Demo.. wich is bad, cause i took much time and work in the graphics, wich are all unique and not reproduceable with Rpg maker that way..

So i thought these are MINE - but EB sais NO.. they say that these edits are affected by their license, too..
    Shaz
    Shaz
    $400 would be lucky to get you a single custom tileset. No way you're going to get a full RTP replacement for that money.
    How can i buy the VX ace Box i Germany? Amazon.com says that shipping isn´t possible :(
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Use the Support form on the store page. Don't assume someone who could help you will read a status update when only 5 show on the front page at once.
    It´s so annoying.. just 1 Sprite to finish all Demo tilesets.. and i see.. this sprite will never be completed ._. *sad*
    6 months of searching for a pixel artist to finish my Big tree - no luck yet.. i´m really standing in front of "FU - i´ll give it up"...
    Chaosgod_Espér
    Chaosgod_Espér
    I need it for RmXP RTP - cause all my tilesets are standard XP-RTP :)

No.. i mean a 800*992px Sized RTP Tree. I got 50% done - but i can´t get the details (outline, foliage shape and stump) to fit the RTP :'(

I need to move the demo release day of Enchanted Melodies for this tree now 3 months in a row...
    Liak
    Liak
    Do you really need a tree in the first place? What about ... a tower instead? Or show the player only the stem of the tree at the upper end of the map. Sometimes you have to make compromises in order to proceed with your game. :/ But you can always come back to that part later and address it in a future version of the game, like 1.1.
    Chaosgod_Espér
    Chaosgod_Espér
    The tree is the central point of the first dungeon - it needs to be shown completely, cause you can walk up the stump (via wooden stairs), go through a hollowed part of the stump, walk through parts of the foliage..etc

It is the last and only graphic i need to finish my maps for the demo :/
    6 months of searching for a pixel artist to finish my Big tree - no luck yet.. i´m really standing in front of "FU - i´ll give it up"...
    Back at work to go on with my Dungeon Keeper Game... Unity is harder than expected :/
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Are you making your own version of it? I used to play Dungeon Keep waaaaay back when I owned an Amiga. THose Dungeon-crawl Hack-n-Slash games were good fun (and I spent way too much time playing those types of games in my youth. Lol).
    Chaosgod_Espér
    Chaosgod_Espér
    I copy the complete Dungeon Keeper 2 mechanic. But i don´t want to make the whole Game like DK. There´s no chance that i can reach the black jokes and sarcasm of Dungeon Keeper.. See all those bad copies.. like.. DUNGEONS.. or War for the Overworld.. They all have great mechanic.. but **** gamplay.. cause they tried to copy the original Storyline and jokes! I create my own Story, World, Creatures and Gameflow - on base of the DK mechanic. I think that´s the best way :)
    What could be the best Rpg Maker to create a survival Zombie Game - like a 2D WarZ? Any suggestions?
    Sailerius
    Sailerius
    RM95
    Chaosgod_Espér
    Chaosgod_Espér
    i could make that :D

But i think 4 tilesets are a bit to.. less..

so i think wi´ll sty on the new generation makers XP/VX/VXace
    Archeia
    Archeia
    VXAce
    Still creating Enchanted Melodies. It´s a hell of a Job.. But it goes on well. Today i finish the first action Event and 2 new Lightmaps. I hope you´ll enjoy the system later :D
    New ABS Animations for Enchanted Melodies, finished the pushing-puzzle system, 16 maps to go until Demo.. oh.. btw.. Demorelease is at 22.06.2013 ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ven_0