Followers 1

Birthday:
Aug 23, 1995 (Age: 24)
Home Page:
Starving Artist

Share This Page

ChaoticCavalcade

Devil Summoner, Male, 24, from Seattle, Washington

Okay, I think I'm starting to learn how Javascript works in MV... maybe. Like the bare bones, but you gotta start somewhere. Oct 6, 2017

ChaoticCavalcade was last seen:
Mar 5, 2019
    1. ChaoticCavalcade
      ChaoticCavalcade
      Okay, I think I'm starting to learn how Javascript works in MV... maybe. Like the bare bones, but you gotta start somewhere.
      1. starlight dream and Poryg like this.
    2. ChaoticCavalcade
      ChaoticCavalcade
      Welp. I lost all the progress on a project after the file I was working on got corrupted. Oh well.
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        Not necessarily. Post in the forum with the issues and we'll walk you through retrieving as much as possible.
        Nov 10, 2015
      2. ChaoticCavalcade
        ChaoticCavalcade
        Actually, I solved the problem. I'm not sure how it happened, but ONLY my game.rpgproject file was corrupted, so I just transferred my files to a new project. It works just fine now. Still weird though.
        Nov 10, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 23, 1995 (Age: 24)
    Home Page:
    http://bipbloginprogress.tumblr.com/
    Starving Artist
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Drawing, Shin Megami Tensei, Comedy, Horror, Making games
    I have 2200+ hours of RPG Maker MV use on my Steam. Not because I use it that much, but because I forget I have it open.

Anyway, with that fun tidbit out of the way hey! I made the profile some years back and now I think it's time to actually start using it! Thankfully I haven't posted any projects yet. You know, there's that whole bad habit thing of starting a project and forgetting about it/losing interest. Anyway, I'm trying not to do that but the several unfinished/barely even started projects on my PC beg to differ.

If you wanna see my art, go here and here