ChaoticShadow24
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gender: Not telling? Lol, I can't be bothered changing. I'm a girl obviously, just look at my YouTube and listen to my sweet girl voice
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    I knew a woman that had a deep voice it kinda sounded sexy but that's just me.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    It's ok if people don't want to reveal their gender (I don't give a dayum about it).

But I hate the liars as the pest (mostly men acting as girls and fooling everyone into believing it).
    Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    @Dalph yep, that is just creepy...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-