Recent content by Chaz

1. Chaz

Making a secret 'Wait for X amount of time' ending

Whup, apologies for putting this in the wrong forum, I'll keep that in mind for next time! Thanks for the advice though, I'll be sure to make use of that :D
  2. Chaz

Making a secret 'Wait for X amount of time' ending

I'm using MV but I figure this is, for the most part, not specific to a certain maker! Okay, so here's what I want to do: I'd like to make a secret ending for my game that's set off, at least in part, by waiting in one room for X amount of minutes. Take for example the "___" ending in The...
  3. Chaz

POP! Freebies

I totally picked up the Shop pack for my own RPGMaker MV project, I'm looking forward to making use of it! Horror City in general is an excellent tileset for my project, even if I'm not specifically doing horror stuff with it it's nice to have a pixelly modern-looking tileset!
  4. Chaz

Recommended tile properties for Pop! Horror City MV?

This is probably a commonly-asked question regarding tilesets in general - but are there any templates or cheatsheets for what settings each tile in Pop! Horror City should have? When I change from the default tileset to Horror City, a lot of the tile properties carry over from the default...
  5. Chaz

Manipulating followers through events?

A follower manipulation plugin would be ideal for me! Thankfully my game doesn't let the player change the formation of the party, it's a story based, combat-less (Or mostly combat-less) RPG where the protagonist makes a friend and they have a journey together, and the friend helps out on...
  6. Chaz

Aha, I think I get what you mean. Thanks for the advice!
  7. Chaz

Alright, that sounds easy enough! Only problem is that given the nature of followers it can be hard to tell where they'll be and what direction they'll be facing when the event is triggered - Any ideas on a failsafe to make sure the actor switch looks natural, short of a fade out/fade in? I can...
  8. Chaz

Anyone else a little over whelmed with the amount of plugins we got?

I haven't been too overwhelmed by the new scripts, though that was in part because I watched through the various plugin showcase videos on the RPG Maker Channel and decided from there what I'd likely want to use for my adventure!
  9. Chaz

I'm loving the new Followers system, I think it's pretty cute! I'm trying to figure out if there's any way to use an event to move your followers separately from your leader, or at least to make it look like that's what's happening without any sudden movements. As an example, say I have a party...
  10. Chaz

Having trouble with positioning actors in my party

Aha, looks like that was it! Just a case of PEBCAK then, I'm still relatively new-ish to RPGMaker in general, but yeah. Thank you for the help Shaz!
  11. Chaz

Sure thing! I believe you're right with the blank spaces thing, though! I added in a couple of filler characters to the blank slots to see what would happen, and sure enough Test Follower ended up where he was supposed to be (Likewise, bringing the number of Actors down to 2 put him in the...
  12. Chaz

What have you planned when MV comes out?

I've had some plans in mind for a sci-fi-esque adventure game (No battles, just exploring, talking to people, solving puzzles etc) and I've been waiting for MV to come out so I can get started with it. Now that it's out I'm tinkering about with the system to get a feel for it, then I'm gonna see...
  13. Chaz

Hi! Just got my copy of MV and I'm loving it already! I'm just working on some test stuff to get used to the system (And RPG making in general), and I'm trying to figure out how to do a thing with party members. The setup is that I want my party to contain only one character at first, and then...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SehoraX