Recent content by Chen

1. Chen

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin Name: Weapon Animation 1.02 + Animated Sideview Enemies v1.10 Bug Explanation: Weapon Animation notetag doesn't work for enemies, they use the default animation. Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug: Add the following notetags to an enemy (you need the files in place) <Sideview...
  2. Chen

[YEP Weapon Animation] Support for multiple weapon images

So one neat feature that Animated Sideview Enemies has is as follows. Someone posted a request to support that in my other thread, and it sounded like it would be a great feature for Weapon Animation if in case of multiple "Weapon Image" notetags, one would be picked randomly from the pool...
  3. Chen

[Yanfly's Animated SVE] Image file support for "Sideview Weapon"

It is what I need, but I made a mistake, I had Weapon Animation before Animated SVE, so the WE notetags wouldn't do anything for enemies. I found out because Yanfly does point that out on the page for Weapon Animaton.
  4. Chen

[Yanfly's Animated SVE] Image file support for "Sideview Weapon"

So if I understand correctly <Sideview Weapon: x> and <Sideview Weapon: x, y, z> only support weapon sheet IDs currently, limiting it to the amount of system weapons sheets you can have and making it a bit harder to use since you actually need to edit the system weapon sheets. I'd like to...
  5. Chen

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I was helping my friend with his game and I asked him why the Dual/Double/Triple Attack skills (default skills when you create a project) didn't show the weapon animation. I found a thread saying something about using the Action Sequence plugins, and that was a no-brainier since he was already...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD
Lots of cool changes for Battle Castle in the works! Not just reworked dialogue, but gameplay, combat, and possibly lore changes to make things weightier.
Actor2_2 added!

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylion_Shadowwolf