Recent content by chengsta

1. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I was deeply disappointed too, as the lack of popup state tooltips really hurt this system.
  2. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I tried, it doesn't work.
  3. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

it's been like 2 years, can we just assume that lecode is never coming back?
  4. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hello, my game has blocking in it. Meaning that you get hit, but take reduced or 0 damage if you block. Does that go under 'evaded'?
  5. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

anyone know how lecode is doing?
  6. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

anyone figure out how to show the states and descriptions of the states on a character during battle?
  7. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

eh, i appreciate your help, but there are also other issues that I don't want to bother you with that are also game breaking. Fixing it would only lead to more roadblocks. thanks.
  8. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

wait, auras go away when they should for you?
  9. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

yea when my characters or summons die, their auras remain. Same with the enemies, their auras remain even when they die and disappear.
  10. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

yea since my scripting knowledge is very abysmal, I cannot use his system the way it is. auras remain even when enemies are dead. Do you know how to fix that? Also back damage doesn't work.
  11. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

what happened to lecode, anyone know? I just stopped my p4tre0n contribution to him because he hasn't been answering since well....his last post over a half year ago. edit: Weird how that word is banned.
  12. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

ill just wait for .8, thanks :)
  13. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

hey pharonix, the undo move works perfectly fine for me. However, I am dying for a working counter attack (and ranged counter attack) plugin, and charm. Glad you were able to get those to work. I have no choice but to wait for .8 and see if those work there. and I hope you don't have too...
  14. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

did you make sure your enemy sprites have a dead pose?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmarco1802