Recent content by Cherry-sama

1. Cherry-sama

Double EXP Item

@kirbwarrior @NinjaKittyProductions Yeaaahhh... That is pretty complicated. I prefer not to have too many steps when it comes to this sort of thing, because I mess things up fairly easily... :rswt I would really prefer it if someone would whip up a quick, five second plugin that just lets me...
  2. Cherry-sama

Double EXP Item

@ShadowDragon Yeah, that's what I have right now. It only works for one person. I could try a common event, but I'm not sure exactly what eventing I would need to do in order to get it to work. @bgillisp I would love a plugin for this, honestly. Wish I had some programming knowhow so I could...
  3. Cherry-sama

Double EXP Item

Hi, so, I've run into a bit of a snag... See, I want an item that, when equipped, doubles the EXP for the entire party. Right now, however, I've only been able to figure out how to do it where one person gets the double EXP. ...That's not very helpful for grinding. :hswt2: I tried rummaging...
  4. Cherry-sama

VX Ace Tileset Converted to MV

Thanks! I used a website called waifu2x, where I sized the images up by 2, and then in Photoshop, they are then reduced by 75%. It's pretty easy, so if you want to do it yourself for your game, then go ahead. :):thumbsup-left:
  5. Cherry-sama

Ehhh, not really. The pixelation of the MV resources and the slight blur of the Ace resources make a stark contrast. Probably better to stick with one or the other. But that's just my opinion--feel free to test it yourself and see if you like it.
  6. Cherry-sama

Huh, I guess I didn't upload those. Give me a sec. XD [EDIT] It's up now. Enjoy~ :) You're welcome. :D
  7. Cherry-sama

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Hi, I left a post on this thread before in regards to a Damage Formula for my healing skills, but now I'd kinda like some more help with it. After taking BackwardsKey's advice, I started tinkering with the damage formula they gave: Eventually, I got a formula I thought I liked. b.mhp -...
  8. Cherry-sama

I'm not completely sure what you're getting at, but I remember that there's this one plugin that allows you to use VX Ace sized tiles/characters if you just input the dimensions in the plugin. If that's the case, then the MV Plugins would mess up because they're not the same size as the VX Ace...
  9. Cherry-sama

Wow, thanks! That's a really good idea! Um...should I divide by 256? The number seems a bit high...
  10. Cherry-sama

Hey, so I've been working on balancing damage formulas in my game, and so far I've been doing alright. However, I've recently encountered a problem with the formulas on the healing spells. Right now I have the first level heal spell (single target) as "((a.mat / 2) + (b.mhp * 0.5)) / 2"...
  11. Cherry-sama

My Antivirus Deleted the .exe file

Okay, thanks. :)
  12. Cherry-sama

My Antivirus Deleted the .exe file

I don't know where to put this, but my Antivirus up and decided to quarantine an exe file for RPG Maker MV. I tried to restore the file by following online advice...but that ended up deleting the file entirely. Hence my dilemma. It was only one file that was deleted, and it was the main exe...
  13. Cherry-sama

I've thought about doing a video in the past, I just haven't gotten around to it. ^^;
  14. Cherry-sama

Right you are! Alright, uploaded the correct file. For some reason I uploaded it and now it's super big while the others are thumbnails, but at least it's the correct file now. XD
  15. Cherry-sama

Avy's Icon Workshop [new wind icons]

...Thank you for your time, but I'm going to find icons elsewhere, then.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole