Recent content by Cherry

1. Cherry

I need to talk with Cherry.

I think in the meantime we talked, but in case someone finds this later on: The contact is cherry[insert @ here]cherrytree.at (Oh, and, I never accept Steam friendship requests until I really recognize the person. Every man and his dog was adding me.)
  2. Cherry

Basic tile glitch.. wont show up

Please create a screencast which demonstrates the issue. And please check that in the database on the tileset tab, you have the right files selected for each tileset.
  3. Cherry

[RM2k3]Gamepad Directional UP Stuck

It does sound though as if the nonexistent analog stick would report a nonzero position...
  4. Cherry

Basic tile glitch.. wont show up

Maybe you changed to the upper layer and are looking for the lower layer tiles? Click the green button in the toolbar. Green is lower, blue is upper and yellow is event layer. And make sure you change your tile set back to the one it was originally so the "random stuff" gets fixed.
  5. Cherry

RPG Maker 2000 isn't letting me battle test

Please write me an email to cherry@cherrytree.at or add my on Discord with Cherry#9440 and let me debug this remotely on your computer. I'm chasing this error for a while now and never succeeded in actually getting somebody to let me debug it... Thanks
  6. Cherry

Anyone know how... Toad Spell?

I don't understand what you are trying to do. It's a spell an enemy has? What should trigger it?
  7. Cherry

RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 General Bug Reports Thread

This was fixed in v1.12a, are you sure you are using the latest version of the RM2k3 game engine in your project?
  8. Cherry

How To Start A Game At A Certain Time

@AdamSakuru I believe it was about a point in the play time, several hours into the game, not about jumping to a label in a single event script. @Carly As others already said, setting the starting point and save/load are options, but be aware that save/load would usually make more sense than...
  9. Cherry

Remove "Row" Command From Battle?

So far not.
  10. Cherry

An RM2003 game music won't play

Hm... I checked it online and it seems that Windows 7 doesn't have separate MIDI volume controls anymore. Then I'm not sure what the issue may be.
  11. Cherry

An RM2003 game music won't play

Male sure that MIDI volume (GS Wavetable Synth) is turned up in your advanced windows mixer settings.
  12. Cherry

Remove "Row" Command From Battle?

Download this patch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3q83e4j4levlx6/RPG_RT_no_row.ips?dl=0 Use the tool "Lunar IPS" to apply the patch to your game's RPG_RT.exe file. Create a backup first. You will need to switch the file type filter in Lunar IPS from "Most Common ROM Files" to "All Files".
  13. Cherry

Question about RPG Maker 2003 steam version

That is not true - only extra files in the root directory are ignored (including save files). It compresses the known resource folders, all map????.lmu files, RPG_RT.lmt, RPG_RT.ldb, RPG_RT.exe, RPG_RT.ini and ultimate_rt_eb.dll (for RM2k3). If you overwrite any of those (if the filename stays...
  14. Cherry

Joypad Configuration (number keys)

Sorry, there is currently no way to use the number keys with a game pad (other than using JoyToKey).
  15. Cherry

(2003) Crashing upon initiating battles?

Maybe their weapon is missing the animation?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captianheadbutt