Chester
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess I'll get started on Let's Review Games! Community Event. Wish me luck meow :3
    I quit League of Legends for the 3rd time! And its FINAL Meow meow !
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    @Dark

Whenever I hear someone say the equivalent of "it gets better if you play it longer!" I always have to facepalm. A game should be good to begin with and a player shouldn't have to slog through the "crap" parts of it to get to the good stuff.

Also... every game I've played (which is a lot, even to get to level 9) plays exactly the same, regardless of champs. I find Airmech to be much more strategic.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    What I like about Airmech more is that there's a lot more customization, and a lot more of it actually matters. You get 9 slots for units and some of the units require in match levels to use (because they're more powerful). The matches are a combination of pushing, holding, and automating, even against computer players. To me, that's way more fun than LoL. But, you know, I'm huge on customization and customization mattering more than fractions of percentages.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    It's not about if the game is good at the start or not. It gives you the tools, and when you are a noob those tools is simple and boring. Once you understand the game, and react to everything around you, the things that makes the game fun will occur more than often. It has a learning curve, and facepalm all you want that's how those games are. Goes for any moba I would say.
    Why did the Chicken cross the road...meow ? :3
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Because the road crossed the chicken
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    "have you heard the one about the boy who moved into the hen house to sleep? He woke up with egg on his face when he found out all the hens had crossed the street!"
    Chester
    Chester
    LOL!! that evolution cycle! LOL!! Meow!
    I have updated my About Me page so please check it out. Thank You meow meow :333
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Beep beepidy beep. Funny stuff. :D
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Holy crap in a handbasket you can actually talk.
    Chester
    Chester
    W-wah ? Meow I've been talking...meow.. :3
    I wish I could draw....meow :( So then I wouldn't have to worry about all the copyright stuff nya :3
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Takes Practice! I've been drawing for years and my drawings still look like some 9 year old child drew them XD Maybe if you'd like try a new art program? I was on Photoshop before, now I'm on Paint Tool Sai. Much better. But drawing tablets are very good :)
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Trick some human into doing it for you, using the power of kitty cuteness of course. Bahahaha
    Chester
    Chester
    I tried to draw myself the other day and....and...and I didn't even look like a cat! :( ((( :3
    Meow :3 Some people are urging this kitten to play GW2 again but I don't know...it takes so much time I could be working on RPG Maker instead... Meow :3
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    People made me buy WoW... again T.T Luckily, I'm not raiding, only PvP but still... lots of time I could be investing in my game xD!
    Why do people prefer Dogs over my race ? Don't they know that we are miraculous gifts from the heavens that descends to Earth on little fluffy clouds!
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    I prefer cats to dogs. I don't usually have to worry about a cat suddenly jerking towards me like I do a dog. Even if they probably just want to play, being "attacked" by a big dog isn't fun. Ironically, those chihuahuas are probably more of a real danger.

Now panthers or cougars are a different matter, and we DO have those around here.
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Working full-time with dogs...I am more cautious of the little dogs as their turning radius is smaller than that of a large dog. With a big dog, the body language is read much more easily and quickly because the perception of actions are exaggerated(for lack of a better word) by size.
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    My four kitties are always jealous when I come home xD
    Why is my race considered "evil" ?
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    What is "your race"?
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    There is no good or evil, only relativity. Chester, don't let the haters get to you :p
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    The struggle is real, Chester. You have tales of witchcraft and bad luck to contend with, I have Jack and the Beanstalk and Attack on Titan. I do not grind human bones to make my bread, nor am I dumb and clumsy. Don't even get me started on the taste of one...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got the menu problem sorted out, now most of the systems are in place and I can focus on the plot and the maps!
Im really Happy that the MZ Hero looks like a Boy than a Man.
What the community thinks hackers do:
"Ok, now let's just type in the /win command, and... done!"

What hackers actually do:
"Alright, so I have a high jump mod installed, now I can just jump over everyone and be sneaky until I'm the last one standing."
When you gotta make a new tileset for each building because of a few differences.

20/24 done. Still no clue waht to put in 24, though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reyneke