Chester
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a non steam version of VX ACE and I really want a steam version.... :(
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you bought your Ace on the forum store, you can find the thread on Forum Store Transfers (it's the second announcement right at the top of the page) and send your details through to Lunarea, who will be able to arrange a steam code for you.
    Why does everything have to be optimized for VX ACE meow?! Why can't they be made for MV....
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Kadokowa doesn't have a warehouse of robots cranking out resources super fast or anything. There are a select few people who have the talent and the will to create resources for MV and it takes quite a bit of time to make resources, even for the fastest creators. Ace seems to have so much because we've had the benefit of artists working for years to make them. MV has not even been out for a year yet.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    lol - this is exactly what people were saying when VX was released.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Patience people. I say that but I am always waiting for the latest manga chapter to come up. LOL!
    Chester desu ga
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @AwesomeCool If you go in order, you get a Yoda-like result of "Chester, it is?!" (I'm reasonably certain I remember enough of Japanese class that ka/ga at the end makes it a question.)
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @taarna23 - I actually know some Japanese.  I even have the Windows Japanese language pack installed incase I have to speak Nihongo on a moment's notice.

... ばか

Just in case someone wants to know and doesn't:

Nihongo  = Japanese

ばか = baka = stupid = Tsundere catchphrase = Tsundere is the bestdere = crying Kuudere fans
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Did someone say desu? Cuz I heard someone say desu! Rozen Maiden
    Instead of taking the ship, if you surf to the island where there's a truck and use strength, you might just find me meowing under the truck meow :3
    Chester's Baking Company
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Creators of fine, all-natural cat treats?
    Chester
    Chester
    Yes meow, I like to sneak in a few cat-nip here and there...oops! I shouldn't have said that out loud D:
    My first game was so bad meow. I can't even get myself to put my paws on my mouse and click the folder. It was that... :D shameful :D  meow.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I think that goes for many of us... Although I think older projects of mine were just poke around and see what I can do. Stories I can work with came later.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    At least you have finished a project, that's more than many of us. Be proud about that :)  
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightfight