Chester
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This mustn't register on an emeowtional level....

1. First, meow at target 2. Then paw his blind jab 3. Cut with claw to left cheek 4. Discomeowbulate 5. Surprised, he'll attempt intense petting. 6. Employ paw block, and body tackle 7. Block feral hand 8. Weaken right cheek...Now scratch 9. Scratch cracked cheeks 10. Traumeowtize solar plexus 11. Dislocate smile entirely 12. Paw-kick to diaphragm In Summary: Ears ringing, cheeks fractured, 2 cheecks cracked, none broken, Diaphragm hemorrhaging Physical recovery, 6 hours. Full psychological recovery, 6 days. Capacity to placing green cucumber at behind of back, neutralized.
    I must of meowed a thoooousand tiiiimes! To tell you, I'm So-rry, for meowing your heart but I when purrrr you, never, seem to be home...
    So I went to a Cat party meow and I dropped my pocket watch on the meow dance floor. There was a Cat who was harassing a girl kitty while standing on my meow pocket watch and so I walked up to him and scratched him right in the face and said "No one does that to a kitty, not on my watch."
    Wait...Chester is evolving into a human! ...*accidently presses (B)*
    Reactions: 2 people
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    This made me think of both Pokemon...and a manga called "Nukoduke" which you may enjoy. Soon as you start it you'll know why this status made me think of it. :p

Though this page might clue you in.  XD  
    c002.jpg
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Have you learns Super Kitty 3 yet?

Super Kitty 1 form is becoming very weak these days.
    Chester
    Chester
    F-Forgive me Senpai-sama! Chester will train harder, that I will meow!
    MEOW! I've BEEN TURNED INTO piñata MEOW! N-Noooo! meow! 
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    You have to talk like piñata now Chester!
    Chester
    Chester
    LOL I clearly did not write pinata LOOOL! meow!
    Hawt Dog Hawt Dog Hawt Diggity Dog Hawt Dog Hawt Dog...Hawt... :3 meow
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Lol, fan of mickey mouse clubhouse chester?
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    My sister used to make me watch that show with her all the time lol.
    Chester
    Chester
    My theme song should be...

Hawt Cat Hawt Cat Hawt kitty Cat Hawt Cat Hawt Cat Hawt Cat :3 meow
    Is it ok to buy RPG Maker add-ons on Steam without having RPG Maker on steam?
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    You have to own the product before you buy the add-on.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    that's right - it won't let you download it if you don't have the Steam version of the engine.  If you're referring to MV, buying the standalone would have given you a code that you could use to activate the Steam version, so you won't have to purchase again.  I'm not sure if the same is true of the earlier engines.
    Idril
    Idril
    For VXAce the DLCs won't download without the program being installed through Steam - that's why I have Steam and non-Steam VXAce on my laptop. Thankfully I got a Steam key for VXAce through the same bundle that I got the DLCs through, or I would have been screwed. It's unfortunate how it works (I would've liked to give that key away), but there's nothing to be done about it :|
    My tummy hurts meow!  ;_;
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, you're not supposed to eat all the treats, silly.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Did you have milk? Cats really shouldn't have milk. If you were a person I'd say try some ginger ale but for a cat I'm not sure...Go to the vet if it gets too bad.
    Being abandoned by Shaz hurts more than a heart break.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Susan
    Susan
    Correction. Shaz didn't abandon anyone. She just has some real life issues to deal with. ;)
    Allsvin
    Allsvin
    Who's Shaz?
    Chester
    Chester
    The bluest squirrel you will ever find meow :3 
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have you ever had the problem of not knowing how to name your game?
I tried to draw it to keep the aspect ratio of 48*48
It doesn't look good, but I'm not sure if there are other ways to render larger characters. and then maintain the sharpness or not
SF_Enemy1_6 added!
index.php

Just thought I'd share how my battlers are looking for my 4 main characters. From left to right... Ashlyn the brave fighter, Lizzabelle the peaceful mage, Suki the thief, Saedra the not-so-peaceful mage.

pLZHVLI.png
Power to the Game Make!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sorcuris