Recent content by Chiakscare

1. Chiakscare

Can't sleep; clowns'll eat me... so I'll stream to keep them entertained...

Can't sleep; clowns'll eat me... so I'll stream to keep them entertained...
  2. Chiakscare

Streaming KanaX's "What the Silver Shows" at http://www.twitch.tv/rpgmakertv

Streaming KanaX's "What the Silver Shows" at http://www.twitch.tv/rpgmakertv
  3. Chiakscare

RPGMakerTV - Play. Learn. Create.

Streaming KanaX's What the Silver Shows!
  4. Chiakscare

Need a card game script, please. Even a simple one. Anything, Mr. Dekita!

Need a card game script, please. Even a simple one. Anything, Mr. Dekita!
  5. Chiakscare

^ This x3.

^ This x3.
  6. Chiakscare

Done like dinner!

Done like dinner!
  7. Chiakscare

Nice; clever. ^.^

Nice; clever. ^.^
  8. Chiakscare

Suikoden Ace

Wednesday would be perfect! What is the best time for you?
  9. Chiakscare

Demon Hunter

Just a belated heads-up; we've been streaming this on our Twitch and plan to stream it again on Monday at 7:30pm Central Time. You can find the details in the forum link in my signature.
  10. Chiakscare

Suikoden Ace

7pm tonight? That could be done; I have another person whom I promised time today and am waiting on their reply; are there are other times you have available in case? I will be free all week apart from Tuesday because I am moving out of state.
  11. Chiakscare

What Silver Shows

Hi! Sorry for being so late! I set my alarm to stream around that time and my body just said "Nope". .___. I'm free for the rest of the night if you're able; if not, Monday is wide open as well.
  12. Chiakscare

What Silver Shows

Twelve hours? o.o
  13. Chiakscare

What Silver Shows

I live in Central Standard Time; about 1-30 am at the time of this message. (and on like 28 hours no sleep, to boot); I'm currently free all week  except Tuesday.
  14. Chiakscare

What Silver Shows

Indeed; I must also know when you free, as I am open for most times. Anytime in the afternoon or evening Sunday would be fine.
  15. Chiakscare

That awkward moment when you're on the front of all three Project threads...

That awkward moment when you're on the front of all three Project threads...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
califert