Chorvaqueen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally on RMMV and my biggest gripe is the lack of proper centred text align support.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Frustrating isn’t it?
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Well tbh, everything you display by coding can be easily centered. All you have to do is specify 'center' in the align argument of the drawText function. I don't know why they didn't implement it in the editor, it would have been so easy to do so.
    Actually got RMMV a few months ago but I'm still hesitant to switch. I don't really feel like redoing everything.
    Reactions: Lunixx
    Shugo
    Shugo
    prayer circle for you, if you do that
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    It's not the bad, the worst part is copy and pasting certain things. I wouldn't recommend the port script, as that has more work in it that it implies.
    Chorvaqueen
    Chorvaqueen
    My current project is heavily reliant on scripts as I want to emphasise the mechanics. RMMV's main selling point for me is just the ability to port to other platforms at the moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that I have to change the order with which I make the fantasy games on my bucket list, because the intended title is used as a story element in the first two games in the line, and somebody else might take the title for their own game because the term uses real words. I can't risk going over the apparent three year limit for registering trademark ahead of time.
I am interested in collaborations so if you like my art, hit up my messages! :wub
unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadyBrain_Entertainment