Recent content by ChrAndGow

1. ChrAndGow

Art Commission?

Hello, I looked in the commission thread, how many people does charge for icons and there is some variance. Minimal charge for 24x24 icons is a dollar, but there are also some that charge 3 dollar, and the charge growths with complexetity. So 300 icons will cost at least 100 bucks if you dont...
  2. ChrAndGow

64x64 Icons Script/Plugin

Ok, I kinda figured a way to do this on my own but it messed with the whole system and someone helped me to find the right way based on my idea to implement it. Had to remove The Yep_Core Engine cause it overwrites my possibility to change stuff on my own. Later I will need to change it there if...
  3. ChrAndGow

I tried and it doesnt solve the problem, im trying to look in the rpg_windows.js how i can change it but it gives me headache :c
  4. ChrAndGow

@Kyo Panda As I mentioned I have no clue where to start, so I didn't try thato one. I will keep it a try when I'm back on my Pc c:
  5. ChrAndGow

Hello there, I am currently working on a redraw of my icon sheet with a icons size of 32x32 px. To increase quality I started doubling the iconsize to 64x64 px and it looks better The problem is I can't use them, they are getting cut off and I really want to use them and improve the art...
  6. ChrAndGow

Non Chibi Anime Proportions Onworld Sprite

Hey, im currently working on a system that replaces the 3 frames chibi generator onworld sprites and I want to show you my first Sprite, it has double the size of the original ones and it is running on 8 frames with a plugin. Front: Side: Back: Hope you enjoy :3
  7. ChrAndGow

ChrAndGow's Hall of Ressources Reworked Icons

Update 24.4.2017 Reworked the whole Iconsheet to make it less cartoon and added skills.
  8. ChrAndGow

I added the b tile with crops waysigns a tree that has a animation that i will upload later
  9. ChrAndGow

@Suv yeah youre right i believe i fixed both :D
  10. ChrAndGow

I added animated crops
  11. ChrAndGow

Do you first decide on story or gameplay?

I prefer going for gameplay first cause this is like a skeleton for a human and every human needs one. What he becomes at the end doesn't matter. And to implement a story to a gameplay is easier than trying to implement gameplay to your story, cause you know what you're capable to add and you...
  12. ChrAndGow

The Resource WIP thread 2

@Caitlin The map itself looks really good and I like how your world is set up. Besides the sepia colour it's not looking like a old ancient map written by some ancestors of somebody in your game. I think you know how to create some old look but for completeness I will share my points :D...
  13. ChrAndGow

The Resource WIP thread 2

I made Alduin from skyrim! :D
  14. ChrAndGow

RMMV Skyrim MV

@Maomi I've made a real Alduin for you. It's flying and not finished yet but I don't want to spend time animating and shadowing it if you don't like it If you like it I will continue and maybe add more dragons or poses or both :D Edit I did it, more stuff will follow if I find time :D
  15. ChrAndGow

RMMV Skyrim MV

I really like the Idea and what you showed in the video, but (for me) the stock graphics destroy the whole skyrim atmosphere from the beginning (another dragon graphic please! If you want I can sprite you one if you dont find a good one). Changing the tileset and charakter graphics will help a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dudebro