Recent content by Chris Porter Music

1. Chris Porter Music

Looking for games to LP!

Thank you so much for the compliment! I'm glad you felt the music in ikenie matched the atmosphere well. And thank you for checking out some of my other music on my site. By the way, I also composed the music for another game that @Kyuukon is currently making. I'm not at liberty to disclose...
  2. Chris Porter Music

Looking for games to LP!

Hey Steel and Teal, I composed the music for ikenie. Thanks so much for doing the LP of the game. I had a great time watching you suffer (in a good way) through the battles and puzzles. You exhibited far more patience than I did on my first playthrough. I remember far more curse words coming out...
  3. Chris Porter Music

In need of a team for an RPG Horror Game

I'll send you a message :)
  4. Chris Porter Music

In need of a team for an RPG Horror Game

Hey there! Are you in need of a composer again? 
  5. Chris Porter Music

The Thing in the Basement [Recruitment]

This project looks and sounds really great. I didn't see any mention of music in your description. Are you using stock music or are you looking for a composer to write an original soundtrack to the game? 
  6. Chris Porter Music

Outcasts (Recruitment on Hold)

I sent you a PM.
  7. Chris Porter Music

Suddenly, I really want to compose music for a horror game!

Suddenly, I really want to compose music for a horror game!
  8. Chris Porter Music

Recruitment For RPG Survival Horror Game

I've been looking to expand my experience and I've been itching to compose music for a horror game. I'd like to hear more about this game and see some screenshots if you have any available. I'll PM you :)
  9. Chris Porter Music

ikenie - Now on Greenlight

Thank you very much!
  10. Chris Porter Music

ikenie - Now on Greenlight

I hope you'll forgive this little bump, but our game (made in RPGMaker) went up on Steam Greenlight back in December and we're still waiting out the process. If you'd like to help us out, we'd appreciate if you could check out the game's page on Greenlight and give us a vote. Thank you so much...
  11. Chris Porter Music

Blessed Seed: Tree of Life

This looks like a really promising project! I love the look of the busts you have so far. You said that you aren't focused on music at the moment, but I'd be interested in speaking with you about composing the game's soundtrack when the time comes. Here's a link to my classifieds thread here on...
  12. Chris Porter Music

[Recruitment Reset] Across the Night - Mystery/Horror RPG

@Asininity Assassin: I sent you a PM  :)
  13. Chris Porter Music

What is your most anticipated game coming out this year?

I'd have to say I'm really looking forward to No Man's Sky. I don't even own a console from this generation yet, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be picking up a PS4 for this game. I have a feeling that the game won't live up to the hype, but it's still going to be a groundbreaking game simply for...
  14. Chris Porter Music

SNES games

If you haven't played any SNES RPGs, you really need to play Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI. Those two games are the pinnacle of RPGs for that generation (in my opinion). Also, Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past is a wonderful action/RPG. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusCryo