Recent content by ChristianChiakulas

1. RMMV Help getting YEP Party System to work?

Here's the help section of the DEX WeightLimit plugin by Procraftynation: * TAGS * 1. Item Tags - placed in the Note section of an Item in the Database * <Weight: [AMOUNT]> * Specify the weight of an item * Example: <Weight: 10> * <WeightLimitAdd: [AMOUNT]> * Increase...
  2. RMMV Help getting YEP Party System to work?

It just adds a basic item weight/encumbrance system. It's a shame because it was the best plugin I've found that does that. I've experimented with a couple others and they either don't work/are way overcomplicated
  3. RMMV Help getting YEP Party System to work?

That helped me figure it out - the incompatibility is with the DEX Weight Limit plugin. Baffling, considering that plugin isn't throwing errors in the console and I can't imagine what it would have to do with the Party System. Game works fine with either enabled, won't work with both. Thank you...
  4. RMMV Help getting YEP Party System to work?

The Orange Hud Line Copy is there to add another line to the Orange HUD - you're supposed to be able to do that as many times as you need, so I don't think it's that. I'll try all that with a new project.
  5. RMMV Help getting YEP Party System to work?

I did try re-arranging, as I mentioned in the OP, and I tried just turning off all of the ones listed in the first error message. That just led to the same error message, with the console throwing out five or six NEW plugins that were throwing errors. I went into the JS files to look at the...
  6. RMMV Help getting YEP Party System to work?

I don't see how it could be anything other than the Party Plugin, since everything works perfectly fine without it, and nothing works with it. No, I didn't skip part of the error sequence. I cannot launch a new game, or load a save game, with the Party Plugin installed. I get the same error...
  7. RMMV Help getting YEP Party System to work?

Hi everyone, I've been struggling to get Yanfly's Party System to work for a while. I've scoured the threads and it seems this plugin has created similar problems with the same error message for other people, but I wasn't able to find any solution that worked for my own project. Basically...
  8. Menu Status State Descriptions

I know this is an older plugin and you might not have worked on it in a while, but I was just wondering if you had any idea why I'm getting a conflict with Yanfly's Actor Variables and More Status Menu Pages (both utility plugins also using the StatusMenuCore). If I place your plugin below...
  9. RMMV Could use feedback on a gun-based game

Absolutely! Thank you for the suggestions!
  10. RMMV Could use feedback on a gun-based game

Hi everyone, this is actually my first post on the forums but I've been lurking for months. Looking forward to being a bigger part of the community. I'm working on a game called End of Solitude, which is actually based on a novel I wrote. It's a dystopian/sci fi story with action and survival...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paravn9