ChristopherBush

Hey folks

Call me Christopher. I am new to this website. I quit smoking about 4 months ago at 40 years old and decided to reward myself by taking up gear. Actually I quit many times myself but I finally stopped this time.

I moved to Crestone, Colorado and hope to start out just exploring area within 60 mile of home then hope to venture and explore my beautiful State, especially Colorado Rockies.

I would describe myself as someone who likes to go to remote places and stay there for hours or days...sometimes weeks at a time. Mostly my adventures involve a programming, but I've been known to car-camping (usually in the off-season). I probably solo more than anything else. But I couple a good deal and go as a group at least several times a year.

‘May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view’ -- Edward Abbey
Birthday
Apr 15, 1980 (Age: 39)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Interests
Travel, Camping, Hunting
Occupation
Travel

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My plan after learning to make my voice girly "Wow! You sounds cute!" "But actually I'm a man!" "Nooooo!!!" hehehe...
I get haunted from bugs that emit a terrible stench after being killed.
At first, I was going to put player objectives on the screen labeling it as "Helpful voices"... But that's dumb, I have a madness system. It will simply whisper objectives.... I mean they're probably objectives. The voices wouldn't lie right? They're friendly, and ...helpful. So clearly you should do what they say. Just watch the dark corners of your screen for advice and it will all work out! :LZSexcite:
Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...
Long time since last post but still here, still working on games. Hope everyone has been well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Williboss