Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Working on my next game, first time I am customizing full tilesets for each maps needs....aaahhhh too much effort. Aria - LIN V3 will be finalized soon so my next project start will be official.
    Jeez V2.0 Aria - Lost in Shadows released with lots of updates, and lots of bugs. Knocking em down as soon as they are brought to my attention, sometimes think the playtester works and hides bugs from you!
    Reactions: Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    No one can ever sufficiently bug-test their own product. (I've been a professional QA tester in IT and even I miss stuff on my own games!) You end up making assumptions that you don't even realize you're making, and it looks like everything is working perfectly.
    I can agree with that. When I had my wife play-test it made me realize that players would make decisions in the game world that I didn't even think to address, definitely helped me develop it more before releasing it for further testing.
    Ack life be getting busy. Should have V2 update for the Aria - Lost in Shadows Beta done soon though. Was going to do a smaller update first but already made so many changes it necessitates just doing a large lump sum update. Soon I think I will have practiced the systems enough to move it to completed games, and move on to making it into a full concept, Aria - Do Nightmare's Subside? (also sequel).
    Learning pixel art to assist with editing and creating art for my projects. Currently doing a pseudo 16x16 style to practice and limiting myself to a 4 color palette. Maybe I will get a game out for the current game jam with the style? Depends, still working 60 hours a week as an essential employee.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltedFish