Recent content by chrrsy

1. chrrsy

RMMV Displaying Sprites in the Main Menu Scene

@caethyril, thank you for the help! I really appreciate how you explained how it works, it was helpful and I'm glad I got it able to work.
  2. chrrsy

Showing Text and Forcing Action Inside the Menu

I'm not sure how you could do exactly this, but have you considered using the Show Picture command to show screenshots and create a tutorial that way?
  3. chrrsy

RMMV Displaying Sprites in the Main Menu Scene

How could I go about adding a image/sprite in the main menu scene? Thanks!
  4. chrrsy

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

How could one go about making a skill for the player in QABS that fully blocks any damage from a certain direction, like in 2D Zelda? Is this possible? Thanks :)
  5. chrrsy

I see what I was doing wrong now, I had assumed that you weren't forced to assign a specific config to a character, but i see what I did wrong now, I have to make one big spritesheet for all of my character's moves. Thanks for replying though!
  6. chrrsy

Does QSprite still work on the latest RPG Maker MV version? It isn't working for me and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
  7. chrrsy

com_sho Non-RTP Resource Pack

These are so awesome! Thank you for sharing this.
  8. chrrsy

How to crash an RPG Maker MV game intentionally?

Ahh, I see. Any way to continue using it and still have the errors?
  9. chrrsy

Yes, I just tried it on a brand new project and it worked.
  10. chrrsy

Thanks! I put it in a script command and it didn't do anything. Am I doing something wrong?
  11. chrrsy

I want to get RPG Maker MV to crash/throw up an authentic error message for a part of a game. How can I do this? To be clear, I don't want to simulate a crash -- I want a genuine crash that'll put up an error message, and one that would be able to triggered at a certain point during gameplay...
  12. chrrsy

Multible vehicles plugins?

The Custom Vehicles plugin from the Victor Engine. You create a new vehicle and change its sprite, the passable tiles, boarding/exit tiles, and how fast it goes. https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/2016/02/05/the-first-plugin-with/
  13. chrrsy

Smart Jump and picture Common Events

Yes, all plugins by Yanfly are compatible with each other. In fact, most plugins in general can be used together without any issues. If you're not sure, it's best to test if the plugins work together first before asking here.
  14. chrrsy

Do you walk in strange patterns?

Yeah, I used to do that a lot with the tiles. And I always do the "don't step on the cracks" game while I'm walking! I think it's a think that a lot of people do, my friends say that they also do that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talauras