chungsie
Last Activity:
Oct 12, 2019

Share This Page

chungsie

Veteran

Veteran

is there a mod I may dm? I want to write an animation tutorial :) not specific to any engine Oct 12, 2019

chungsie was last seen:
Oct 12, 2019
    1. chungsie
      chungsie
      so the technician said I have to get a new line into my apartment, as well as a new wall plate for the cable/internet.
    2. chungsie
      chungsie
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Very beautiful
        May 22, 2017
        chungsie likes this.
      3. chungsie
        chungsie
        May 22, 2017
    3. chungsie
      chungsie
    4. chungsie
      chungsie
      in about a year, I should be capable of finishing building my gaming pc and also buy a new car :)
      1. futrchamp and Guiguimu like this.
    5. chungsie
      chungsie
      I don't understand. they told me adding cable cost 5$/month extra, but they are charging me 15$ extra for more internet... weird.
      1. Arisa
        Arisa
        That's the cable companies for ya. -_-
        May 19, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Because the people that set you up are told one thing, yet billing ascribes to a slightly different structure. When confronted, corporate cronies will throw their underling employees under the bus and claim that the misrepresented rates that they themselves wrote were merely a 'mistake' on the part of the lowly signup employee.
        May 19, 2017
        The Stranger and Arisa like this.
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Essentially it is a legal loophole around lying and it's been widespread practice among subscription based services for many years now.
        May 19, 2017
        chungsie, The Stranger and Arisa like this.
    6. chungsie
      chungsie
      biscuits and gravy are ready :) !
      1. Arisa
        Arisa
        Yay! Yum~ :kaojoy:
        May 17, 2017
        chungsie likes this.
      2. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        Got a song for it.
        May 18, 2017
        Arisa likes this.
    7. chungsie
      chungsie
      I meet with my late half brother's mom for biscuits and gravy early, then I go to say goodbye to brandon.... man
    8. chungsie
      chungsie
      6 months without nicotine :) I can actually think easier these days...
      1. Matseb2611, Shinma, mlogan and 6 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        Means "no smoking"?
        May 16, 2017
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That's great, you should be super proud!
        May 16, 2017
      5. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        X3 Congratz!! Keep it up!
        May 16, 2017
    9. chungsie
      chungsie
      So far, I resolved my New Year's Resolution to obtain my own apartment. I need to work on overcoming my symptoms from mental illness next.
      1. Arisa, padr81 and Alexander Amnell like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. chungsie
        chungsie
        oh that is a bummer. I remember my first admittance to a group home I lost my housing because of interpersonal relations with a mean person. thankfully I had a really awesome case manager that got me back in.
        May 16, 2017
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        I just recently got my own first apt. Been there a month and a half. I like finally being on my own now (I'm in my late twenties) but I'm feeling a lot more lonely than I thought I would ...it's not easy making friends...or trusting people enough to be a friend myself :( . Hang in there...I'm working on your next goal too, myself.
        May 16, 2017
      5. chungsie
        chungsie
        there should be a community of disabled game devs.... hmmmm
        May 16, 2017
    10. chungsie
      chungsie
      it would be nice to bounce ideas off some folks willing to help.
    11. chungsie
      chungsie
      rabbit fur lined moccasins :)
    12. chungsie
      chungsie
      - every day
    13. chungsie
      chungsie
      I love I'm told circular logic/thinking is a fallacy, even though it is used in so many maths and sciences.
    14. chungsie
      chungsie
      Im sorry world....
      1. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Nov 9, 2016
      2. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        I am sure it will be ok as long as they don't find the corpse
        Nov 9, 2016
      3. chungsie
        chungsie
        hi @Zeriab :D

oh it was so nice to wake up and find out the news lol the best part is I am undesirable for immigration to another country :(
        Nov 10, 2016
    15. chungsie
      chungsie
      hmmm... if the 10 people or less fundamental is correct, then that means in 10 people or less I know a multi trillionare, time to start asking for more money! XD
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
           Pretty sure the closest to that I know is a singular millionaire, though who wouldn't ever give me money lets me and my family have free access to his rarely visited summer house/shooting range ten miles down the road from our house which is pretty cool.

What is the 10 people or less fundamental though, care to link? (google isn't being helpful for once, all it pops up is notes on the correspondence bias, which while interesting in itself is pretty clearly not what you are referencing here.) I always like reading up on random theories and whatnot, regardless of whether they can be proven true or not. 
        Nov 2, 2016
      3. chungsie
        chungsie
        wierd, I can't find it. basically it was first hypothesised in the 1800-1900s that everyone and anyone knew someone of a specific category in 10 people or less. so you to an actor, would be 10 or less. now with social media the number of connections to someone in particular is 7 or less. it is extremely effective and accurate for people with higher numbers of friends and connections.
        Nov 2, 2016
    16. chungsie
      chungsie
      apparently I have always been sensitive with heart on my sleeves. :p  I think I have an idea for someone tho, but it may require something else be made.
    17. chungsie
      chungsie
      so I joined a new community forum. and an admin told me to rip music off youtube of authentic roman music because the authors are all dead... but there is no recorded music by romans, they are all italian now and well alive. if people don't learn laws, how will they know they are breaking them? I do recall the registration process fr copyright includes recorded music, written music, and performances.
      1. 2 people like this.
    18. chungsie
      chungsie
      I know what all of you have done....
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
        Sep 10, 2016
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        I'm not doing anything. Does that count?
        Sep 10, 2016
        2 people like this.
    19. chungsie
    20. chungsie
      chungsie
      all this talk of going to facilities of education... I'm jealous... the last semseter of college I took was enough of a stressor for me to have symptoms when attempting to study at the campus library. In fact I haven't figured it out yet, but I think I have a general fear of crowds, because I am most symptomatic when there are large numbers of people, even if I know them all. good luck learners of things :)
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        What about online courses?
        Aug 26, 2016
      2. chungsie
        chungsie
        I've tried those, I don't have symptoms from it, I think. but I do have issues in motivation, because even with forums, I don't always feel up for being there because there is little reward in computer based interaction for me, I have found.
        Aug 26, 2016
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Signature