Recent content by chyj4747

1. chyj4747

Animate all type tiles(A to E). Draw tilemap in MV editor, play animation in game.[v1.0.1]

You get two MV plugins and one of them is C47_CustomTilesetConfig.js, which is the GUI tool. Put this plugin in MV's plugin manager and turn it on, then run the game. Other important note can be found in the documantation.
  2. chyj4747

Seamless map transfer. Build world map like pokemon. [v1.0.6]

v1.0.6 Updated Fix a bug that resetting the moving animation when switching maps so that the animation may look strange
  3. chyj4747

Never mind. Just loading this thread too slow then I thought I didn't post v1.0.5 update. And I did't find any button to delete this post.
  4. chyj4747

v1.0.5 Updated Fix two bugs. 1. When actor moving to a touch point on the connected map, he will keep going event reach the touch point. 2. In the case when the actor stands at any corner of the main map and there are two maps connected (only one connected map will be showed), if the actor...
  5. chyj4747

v1.0.4 Updated Fix a bug when switching maps, the 2nd map's note is not analyzed so that the map notes except this plugin's do not work
  6. chyj4747

Animate all type tiles(A to E). Draw tilemap in MV editor, play animation in game.[v1.0.1]

Updated to v1.0.1 More compatible with my another plugin Seamless Map Transfer. When two maps are rendered same time, the second map started animations from frame 0, which will make the two maps not connected seamlessly. Now the second map will start the animation at the same frame as the first...
  7. chyj4747

MV's trial version for RMMZ's particle engine Effekseer

Not exactly. Of course you can use for a real project (it's free for any use) if you don't care about the warnings. Actually I'm just saying this plugin may cause bugs and advise not to use in a real project, because I don't know what bug may happen. No one want their big project crashing due...
  8. chyj4747

I reuploaded a zip file. Try that one.
  9. chyj4747

My poor English make you canfused. Sorry about it. Of course you can use it. I'm just saying not use in the project you wanna release to public. The "project" means game project(not demo project or test project) . You can create any test project to experience effekseer with this plugin.
  10. chyj4747

Sorry about my poor English. The "project" here means game project(not demo project or test project) or the project you wanna release to public. If you use the plugin in game project then I do not know what will happen with all the problems(you can see some warnings in console). You can use it...
  11. chyj4747

C47_Effekseer4MV v1.0.0 by chyj4747 Introduction This plugin is used to experience effekseer editor. Also the effect must be better in MZ because in MV it has to use low version of effekseer. How to use See the plugin help section (including effekseer version and its download page). Terms of...
  12. chyj4747

v1.0.3 Updated Fix a bug when moving into the connected map an error will be printed in the console, this bug does not affect game though
  13. chyj4747

v1.0.2 Updated. Fix a bug that the game will crash when returning to title scene and restarting the game again.
  14. chyj4747

How do you set your config and extension tilesets? I didn't see any black frames in my demo when moving my character. Do you use any other plugins which make modification to the tilemap? If so, try create a new project and use my plugin only. If it works with no problem, then there must be some...
  15. chyj4747

You didn't read the download part carefullly. The first link is the demo.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
globalassignmentexpert