Recent content by Cinnamon Dev

1. Cinnamon Dev

Features Feedback

While working on a town in my current project I decided to leave a reference to Blue Skies by @Starmage. however, my original intentions would have made it an almost forced joke. I still want to keep this reference in but do you know any "better" ways to go about keeping the reference subtle.
  2. Cinnamon Dev

Maintaining Quality

Hello, as December approaches I am currently In a bind on my first "major" RPG maker game. However, In past games I have made the quality starts terribly then increases in quality (due to me becoming more familiar to RMXP). What are some tips you can give me about how to maintain good quality on...
  3. Cinnamon Dev

Recomemded world map size

And there we have it gents seems like I can't do anything but read post correctly on this forum :D @ksjp17 Thanks for pointing it out though, sorry for double posting I will be way more careful
  4. Cinnamon Dev

Treisia Story - Ep1 (RPG game)

@Vox Novus my mistake. But I agree that translator was pretty bad, but someone could easily run through the game and correct the grammar for you
  5. Cinnamon Dev

How do you make a blog

thanks for the reply @Ms Littlefish & @Shaz
  6. Cinnamon Dev

Clock of Atonement?

@Arithmetician Please forgive me :headshake:
  7. Cinnamon Dev

Treisia Story - Ep1 (RPG game)

@indisidegames There is obviously some bug fixes and grammar corrections needed, however I like the concept. The grammatical errors are because of Korean being your primary language.when you made the translation it seems you tried to do it so directly that you did not compensate for different...
  8. Cinnamon Dev

Clock of Atonement?

Clock of Atonement what is clock of atonement, You play this game as a guy who stalks a girl. You loved that girl very much and you killed her because of your crazy love. A stranger gives you "clock of atonement" and you get a chance to fix what you did.    Development details Made...
  9. Cinnamon Dev

@Arithmetician Here we go I think I got it working I'm so unfamiliar to this setup.
  10. Cinnamon Dev

Well @Arithmetician thanks for the feedback I am new to forums (and RPG maker in general).
  11. Cinnamon Dev

How do you make a blog

Does anyone know how to create a blog? (in the forum) I am interested in making one and would love to know how to make one.
  12. Cinnamon Dev

So as it seems I should make my game quality over quantity, (please correct me if I am wrong but I think that's what I should take from this. Just because  I want to make a 40 + hour game doesn't mean it is going to be a good one, I should take time and pour a lot of blood and sweat into my...
  13. Cinnamon Dev

@Andar I apologize for that
  14. Cinnamon Dev

Um.. hi!

Hello SirComet, it is very nice to meet you as I am new too.
  15. Cinnamon Dev

Forgot to quote this one :D Usually with smaller over-world  maps I tend to set the encounter rate about 20 or 10 (depends on size) for some 40 x 40 maps I set the encounter rate to  20.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markkk