Recent content by Cipher001

1. Cipher001

Fence Tiles Don't Match

I'm not using a parallax program. I'm using the download this website sent me for the Steampunk Town tileset. Link: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-mv-tileset/steampunk-town-tiles Edit: I'm using RPG Maker MV as well, which I believe is the intended engine for the product.
  2. Cipher001

Fence Tiles Don't Match

There's probably something simple I'm doing wrong, but the white fence posts (pics below) don't add up. The right angle leading right and down and the right angle leading right and up don't connect. I've tried a bunch of combinations for the right-angled fence tiles, but nothing seems to work...
  3. Cipher001

Deployment Issues

I sent it to someone with a Mac computer. He said the file was only 1KB long and couldn't use it. I can get windows deployment to work, but web browser deployment seems to have the same effect: 1 KB, unusable. What am I not doing right? I'm sure there's some glaring oversight I'm missing.
  4. Cipher001

Deployment Issues

I clicked deploy, I excluded unused files, I chose a folder, and nothing playable is created, every time. I've tried right clicking the game and sending it to a compressed zip folder, but that makes basically the same thing. How can I deploy a game so that someone can actually download it? So...
  5. Cipher001

[THex] Tutorial Series, From Beginner to Advanced

Hey, I feel like I could get a lot out of this, but there's one problem: I can't view the links of the tutorials on any of my devices. There's just a bunch of white space where they should be. Is there something terribly wrong with my various devices (probably)? If not, where could I get the...
  6. Cipher001

Center Text

Thanks! That tool you made really does help. Trial and error now I guess. I appreciate the advice. 
  7. Cipher001

Center Text

Hello all. I have Yanfly's Core Engine, Message Core, and Extended pack One for the message core. I know there's a command that you do to center text, but I can't seem to be doing it properly or I haven't found it at all. What is the string of text that centers say, scrolling text and where do I...
  8. Cipher001

Galv MV Layer Graphics

Hello all! Can you help me with layering a parallax map so that when I go under a tree, I have the tree mapping go over the character while under the tree or building/anything that needs to go over the character? I'm trying to use the plugin by Galv, Layer Graphics MV. I have my current settings...
  9. Cipher001

Camera Control Plugin by Tyruswoo

Hello! I want to use this plugin, but it just doesn't seem to be very functional to me. When I set it to CamFollow an event that will jump around the page and move around, all I get is the parallax background. Acres and acres of... nothing. An example might be as follows: I set it to CamFollow...
  10. Cipher001

Event Errors in a Room

I appreciate your concern. It's something I've been dwelling on as well. I acknowledge that I am working on an ambitious project for a complete novice such as myself, but I have been through approximately 100 hours of tutorials as well. I've been to Youtubers, I've been to SumRndmDde's fantastic...
  11. Cipher001

Cutscene issues

I'm currently trying out a test for an opening cutscene. The problem is, I'm only two weeks into using any sort of RPG product and therefore suffer from lack of experience. I've configured things thus far to run in one autorun event as the two events I had before, one autorun and one parallel...
  12. Cipher001

Event Errors in a Room

What can I do to provide sufficient information? 
  13. Cipher001

Event Errors in a Room

I know this is a rudimentary knowledge question, but I'm just two weeks into programming games and I need all the help I can get, especially when almighty Google doesn't help. In addition to the problem stated above, now when I access the control module and exit on the first blurb of text...
  14. Cipher001

Event Errors in a Room

Thanks a ton! This was really helpful. Alas, my inexperience still reigns supreme, and I messed something up and still can't seem to fix it. Right now, the laser doors flicker on, then disappear. The event is still there -- you can't walk past it -- but the laser door image shows for a second...
  15. Cipher001

Shaz's Change Tile Size plugin

My sincere apologies. Shaz herself* even showed up. Again, thank you. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delisyabakery