Recent content by Citali

1. Citali

RMMV Black Crystals - A Hand Drawn RPG [DEMO AVAILABLE!]

I legit want to buy this game as soon as possible yo. I thought that you could only make games using pixel art in the rpg engines, so this really surprised me. I will be looking forwards to further updates on your project and wish you the best.
  2. Citali

Citali's art thread of sorts.

They're my characters that I was planning to use in making games with but lost motivation to. I just draw? It takes me anywhere from 8 minutes to forever depending on my current mood.
  3. Citali

Learning color theory is not as fun as I hoped.

Learning color theory is not as fun as I hoped.
  4. Citali

Citali's art thread of sorts.

Hey yo, I'm practicing getting used to a tablet so I might post the random doodles related my many, many failed hobby games. I take requests since i'm free until the new semester starts. Might even finish the drafts for the character busts I been ignoring.
  5. Citali

Black forest cake? Hell yes plz.

Black forest cake? Hell yes plz.
  6. Citali

RMMV Project Edel - a horror and fairy tale inspired game.

Um the back of Amara's head looks like a turkey to me.
  7. Citali

My wacom tablet arrived today and the kirita art program is fabulous<3

My wacom tablet arrived today and the kirita art program is fabulous<3
  8. Citali

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

1.) It's okay being a whale in games. I'll keep rolling till I get either the servant or items I want to collect and max them out. 2.) Nachos are nasty. 3.) I like those small ivory soap bars from hotels. 4.) Orange and blue clash horribly.
  9. Citali

RMMV ReFraction

Ah pokemon tile sets and an interesting plot~ I want to see how this project progresses so I'ma stalk this project.
  10. Citali

I deeply regret signing up for summer classes.

I deeply regret signing up for summer classes.
  11. Citali

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

1.) I hate the dragonball anime but the manga and its games are fine. 2.) Getorade tastes like mop water. 3.) The God of War games are boring. 4.) Drivers who don't use their blinkers should be fine at least 1k. 5.) Every car should come with a dash-cam. 6.) They should make brooms with solid...
  12. Citali

my chrome is acting up today, saying every webpage is insecure.

my chrome is acting up today, saying every webpage is insecure.
  13. Citali

Do any of you have an artist OC?

When I was a child I had an Hogwarts OC. I forgot until I saw the post and now I'm just mortified. Lmao my OC was just cringe.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiregs