Recent content by cji3bp62000

1. cji3bp62000

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi

"bloom" filter is actually using AdvancedBloomFilter.
  2. cji3bp62000

RMMV Move Route Tool

Hello! I really appreciate this super simple but super useful tool, great job!! I'm also a plugin creator of RMMV, and I have always wanted to create a tool like this one(tools for people to simple creating complex commands). Can I reference your code?
  3. cji3bp62000

OK, If I finished it I will put it here. I would prefer the DisplacementMap <Displacement Map Filename> solution. Only-Parallax option is easy(I think), I will make these two functions in a few days. Sorry I didn't notice your reply last time, I was busy at that time.
  4. cji3bp62000

@AdamSakuru Thank you for helping me narrow down the problem! I'm not thinking to accept paid commissions currently, sorry. However, I will still find a time using Yanfly's and DreamX's plugin myself this week,and check where the problem is.
  5. cji3bp62000

I surely have few time to give supports currently:kaocry: but I took a short look into the DreamX's plugin, and it seems like there shouldn't be a compete, we are not manipulating the same function. Maybe it is a compete between Yanfly's plugin and mine? Could you try move my plugin upper than...
  6. cji3bp62000

Glad to see the previous problem is solved! Radiablur and twist have both zero radius (or strength) when default; to see its' effect, you need to set it to a larger radius. I expect it shouldn't effect any function on tinting the screen, did you accidentally use flashing screen command?
  7. cji3bp62000

with displacement filter, yes. Weird... I copied the code "createFilter GLOW shockwave 2 screen", and it worked in my project. In my project, it creates a shockwave on screen left-up, and propagate outwards. Maybe you are continuously executing that command repeatly? (like auto-run of the...
  8. cji3bp62000

Particle Emitter - easy making particle effects in MV!

I had put an demo, you can download from above.(ctrl+F search demo) Sorrrry for the late reply! I've no time these days >< move relative to map? I will guess you want to move all particles at the same time ...? A least solution is to set Aslocal as true, and move event instead of move the...
  9. cji3bp62000

Sorry, I've been busy these days, forgot to watch the thread. I can make a complete demo project at this Sunday; by the way, I'm using MV 1.6.1 to test, but all versions above 1.5.0 is capable, I think. What does "commisioning me a script" mean? (sorry I'm not good at English) If it's a private...
  10. cji3bp62000

Thanks for being interested in the plugin! I will be glad if you use it >< As you wish! A bit hard to watch, but is the demo from making emitters from the site, importing plugins, to plugin command typing. I'm not very sure why the problem occurred in your RMMV. If there are still problems...
  11. cji3bp62000

Thanks for being interested in this plugin! There are some example in the site, just click "load" and load default emitters,Just choose flame. The fire in the video is an adjustment of it. (blend mode-> add, & lower the emit speed, make the scale smaller)
  12. cji3bp62000

I thought of staffs are mainly online on weekend ... that was my mistake, sorry. Appreciating...

I thought of staffs are mainly online on weekend ... that was my mistake, sorry. Appreciating Staffs' hard works for maintaining the forum no doubt, I was just a bit depressed when time passed.
  13. cji3bp62000

Yes, plugin release ... I was just waiting for someone reporting a bug or having problem using...

Yes, plugin release ... I was just waiting for someone reporting a bug or having problem using it. Maybe I should create a site and upload my scripts there too.
  14. cji3bp62000

My new threads are always been moderated, and this time it has been already 22 hours ... waiting...

My new threads are always been moderated, and this time it has been already 22 hours ... waiting is wasting of time.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^
Oh man I was so stressed to launch my android demo It looks like it turned out fine when testing with play testers dayum its such a good feel :kaoangry:
I think I've seen 4-5 covers for Toss a Coin to Your Witcher by now.
Year of the Rat. Plague in China. Hmmm...
is it just me or have posts gotten way more boring ever sense the forum updated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickBadguy11