Recent content by ClamPearl

1. ClamPearl

[RMMV] Tried to make my game look crispier, turns out my sprite gets deformed.

I tried using 1296x720 resolution, still doesn't work.
  2. ClamPearl

[RMMV] Tried to make my game look crispier, turns out my sprite gets deformed.

Hello I'm making a game with a 1280x720 resolution (making it larger makes the sprites looks smaller which is a problem). So I tried to use this method (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/how-to-remove-blur.47504/) and yes it works but my sprite looks like a deformed alien. Is...
  3. ClamPearl

How do you guys credit Kadokawa for the resources?

Do you guys put it in notepad?
  4. ClamPearl

Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

Hello Is it really free? I mean we can use it for non-commercial and commercial?
  5. ClamPearl

Greetings

Hello I am ClamPearl, currently using RMMV. I started making RPG a year ago and wanted to share my thoughts about my future RPG games. I also joined here to hear your opinions and feelings about my game in development and to improve myself. It's nice to meet you. I'm particularly interested in...
  6. ClamPearl

Is it ok to use other game sprite as reference. (I mean legally)

I am actually new in RPG MAKER and wanted to try to make a game. So im using Ib Sprite as a reference to my character. Is it ok? (this is my first thread btw)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slitherio