Classic_Review
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Final screenshot of my IGMC entry before release. Let's just hope I can finish everything before the due date. here's hoping.

FY9KMicXwAIfoae
    I got a philosophical for y'all...

Is an RPG truly an RPG without an obligatory sliding block puzzle in it?
    Kes
    Kes
    Yes. In 5 games I've done it once, and I consider the other 4 to be RPGs
    Trihan
    Trihan
    The real obligatory sliding block puzzle was the friends we made along the way.
    • Love
    Reactions: Jragyn
    123edc
    is it a game and do you play a role
    [ ] y
    [ ] n
    Reactions: Ami
    I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
    Ellenor
    Ellenor
    If it fits the character I think it is fine. but if you want to be sure to be fine with everybody you can use Pseudo-cursing.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Just use ye old timey swears, some of them are hilarious and people are hypocrites by nature so almost no one is going to get offended by them even if you use old timey curses that by definition are more offensive in meaning than their modern counterparts.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    no "all ages demographic" game is ever free of any blame, anywhere.
    just leave the swearing as you intend, slap a big 16+ rating tag on the cover and call it a day.
    if anyone says anything to you about it, you quietly point them to the rating tag.
    until 18 years of age, any kid is the responsibility of their parents.
    don't parent other people's kids.... it's not your responsibility.
    You know what time it is? That's right, it's time for Da Update.

After a few attempts, I finally made a title screen that doesn't lag the game completely. it's still subject to change but the base of it is there. I also added some accessibility options like a choice in a more readable font or window skin.

IDK if it was my upbringing as someone with a truckdriver parent, but I love the feeling of going into a gas station and getting different kinds of snacks for a long car ride.

FUGLg-mWYAcpJgp
    Bex
    Bex
    At our Gas Stations Consumables cost up to twice the Price you would pay in a normal Store. Quitting or minimizing that habit could safe you lots of Money.

But i like the Idea and the Picture.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    As a truck driver who makes a daily 6 hour run, I know what you mean. XD
    It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

It's been so long since I had to us a logical AND (&&) that I needed to look it up to see if that was even a thing you can do. But hey, I have dynamic UI now so that's nice.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished
Evangeline.png
I'm starting to enjoy doing pixel art! Not to mention it's getting easier to do commissions :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666wiki