CleanWater
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm really ashamed of my own country... T_T
    CleanWater
    CleanWater
    @LTN Games well, yes. But when most of the people of these lands are a bunch of ... And people start to see them as representatives of your country, the shame have no place to fill in. >_<
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Never let the lowest common denominator define your community for you. The thing about it is, that denominator is the same no matter where you go, and it's always going to be the most visible/vocal as well. It is far from the majority however.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    If you want to see a perspective to appreciate, go where the people have absolutely nothing, and no voice to speak politically. Won't stop you from being ashamed with the fools but you'll leave with a healthier perspective of your fellow man as a whole to see how many people suffer in silence so much worse than those who constantly complain about everything they see and bear it all with a grin.
    I'm so happy to finally creating my indieDB project page for Fantasya Final Definitiva REMAKE! =D
    Looking for native English speakers who also speaks Portuguese(PT-BR) for a closed beta testing! Anyone? o_O
    Tatsumaro
    Tatsumaro
    eu falo ingles mas sou português. Se quiseres estou disponível.
    Any chance you can help me with my latest question? In the RPG Maker 2003 help section, I posted another topic about an error I have no idea why I'm getting.
    Reactions: CleanWater
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    The status feed should not be used to ask people to view and comment on your threads. Status feed rules are under the help section. :)

You're allowed to bump your thread after 72 hours so it can remain visible.
    CleanWater
    CleanWater
    Sure! I will see what I can do. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today is a day of optimizations.
I can't decide if writing invoices is satisfying or annoying...
What has two thumbs and just put up the latest Jump into Javascript? *points at self* this guy!
Me: I just want to sit and work on my game all day everyday! Shiny code! Shiny graphics! Yay! :LZSexcite:
Other people: What if we give you money not to?
Me: :kaoswt:
//Long pause...

Me: You've won this day foul temptress! :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dosenITK