Recent content by CleanWater

1. CleanWater

Learn RPG Maker MV

@Sword_of_Dusk thanks fellow! I also share your wish. It would be great to see more constructive relationships online everywhere. @TheGentlemanLoser Ouch!! That "chosse" mistake was terrible! :guffaw: I just corrected it, soon I'll be updating the screenshot too. Many thanks man! I also will...
  2. CleanWater

Now I noticed that I joined the forum on April's 7. My birthday is April's 8. I purchased RPG...

Now I noticed that I joined the forum on April's 7. My birthday is April's 8. I purchased RPG Maker as a gift for myself and had forgotten this. :guffaw:
  3. CleanWater

RMMZ Light Aversion Mechanic (and how to balance?)

PixeLockeIt, keep in mind that there's always someone who will hate something about your work. 60% of people being positive about it is reason enough for you to keep it. You should focus on making these people loving this mechanic even more. If healing him is a problem, you could have him heal...
  4. CleanWater

Please help! Switch not working.

The programming logic for this could be: If (variable horse == variable horse){ You can't breed your horse with itself, choose another one } else{ Do your things here } You may use a conditional branch for this. :wink:
  5. CleanWater

Don't you love your work?

Don't you love your work?
  6. CleanWater

Learn RPG Maker MV

@SigmaSuccour I really need to tell you something. This may sound a bit harsh, but I believe you are a good person and that you deserve to be successful. You are a psychologist, it's a great thing. You know many things about how the human mind works and probably also knows how positive thinking...
  7. CleanWater

I don't know how to implement my idea

Niko, sorry for my delay. Did you solved the issue? If I got it right... You need to create a battle event for every monster battle in-game and a skill (probably called "Possession"). After using the skill "Possession", you will insta-kill the enemy and change your player character sprite...
  8. CleanWater

Learn RPG Maker MV

@SigmaSuccour Thanks for your feedback. Everything became crystal clear to me now. Can you show a screenshot of your google results? I want to compare the regional differences. My print shows the interview I did for a local site in the first place of the search, followed by my personal blog...
  9. CleanWater

Prejudice, in most cases.

Prejudice, in most cases.
  10. CleanWater

Thanks @bgillisp , next week I'll be doing this! :D

Thanks @bgillisp , next week I'll be doing this! :D
  11. CleanWater

"Learn RPG Maker MV" is no longer an Idea or Prototype, but a Project in Development. Should I...

"Learn RPG Maker MV" is no longer an Idea or Prototype, but a Project in Development. Should I create a new topic or ask it to be moved there?
  12. CleanWater

Monday Night Game Streams Submission

It's a playable prototype still under development. I would love to hear your feedback if applicable. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/learn-rpg-maker-mv.135129/
  13. CleanWater

I wanted to say something funny here just to let people knows I created an avatar of my real...

I wanted to say something funny here just to let people knows I created an avatar of my real self with MV tools, but I kinda don't resemble myself there.
  14. CleanWater

Well, "Game sux!!!1!" is also a valid feedback. It means you are attracting the attention of...

Well, "Game sux!!!1!" is also a valid feedback. It means you are attracting the attention of undesired audicence and maybe should rethink the marketing strategy. :guffaw:
  15. CleanWater

Where can I send my game to them?

Where can I send my game to them?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Aba, aba chgb rtb fhz.
Ubp rfg hahz qr snohyvf srpv, cbfg bzarf.
Rtb vhfghf ibyb hg ivtvyb ubp hahz rk yhqb.
Qbarp fvathyvf yhqvb yhqvhf cbgrfg, aba zntvf.

Streaming Anterograde Fantasy, a new game I'm working on
oxxy.png

lospec link for zooming
I'm keeping the sprite as is for now and going to focus on some forest-village tilessets. After all, she does need a place to live :D
Working on some A4 Interior walls in my own style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traskmonster