Recent content by CleanWater

1. CleanWater

A great game! Sometimes I feel like Serge, as if I were dragged to another world... Similar, yet...

A great game! Sometimes I feel like Serge, as if I were dragged to another world... Similar, yet different.
  2. CleanWater

Time loop erased.

Time loop erased.
  3. CleanWater

I had awakened for the great truth! Everything is crystal clear for me now...

I had awakened for the great truth! Everything is crystal clear for me now...
  4. CleanWater

Yeah, I need to change that as well!

Yeah, I need to change that as well!
  5. CleanWater

Nice animation! The feet are a bit strange, but the animation overall is really good! :wink:

Nice animation! The feet are a bit strange, but the animation overall is really good! :wink:
  6. CleanWater

Which Would You Prefer To Support A Game: Crowdfunding or *******?

@Dezue @JohnDoeNews I'm reading all your discussion and it's helping me a lot to know your point of view about this matter. I think I'll try the web design work again to pay my bills, and my game projects I'll keep as an hobby. I won't give up trying to sell them or to get some support on...
  7. CleanWater

RMMV An idea for a lockpicking minigame

I have a fresh lesson about variables on my project (from signature). I believe it can help you out. The logic behind a lockping system like you mentioned is not so hard to do with a conditional branch. Let's say that you have 6 spheres rotating and the sphere 0 is the right one to hit. You...
  8. CleanWater

RMMV An idea for a lockpicking minigame

Actually, it's something that can be made with events. You need variables and pictures for this. You can check the values of variables and pictures to "match" if the player had pressed a button on the right time.
  9. CleanWater

@Dezue, thanks for your feedback. So far, whenever I release a new lesson (on my signature project) the browser playing graphics have an instant peak for a few days, but both sales and the Patereon campaign remains stale, which makes me feel that people always come for the "freebies" only, but...
  10. CleanWater

@Dezue, thanks for your kindness. Sometimes I feel as if non-adult games doesn't stand a chance when it comes to crowdfunding (or even sales). What's your opinion about this?
  11. CleanWater

[Poll] What input device do you use when playing RM games?

Playing with controller reminds me of good old times playing PSX RPGs. :smile:
  12. CleanWater

Well, it's kinda a mess here. Players can guess that a massacre happened, but if you need them...

Well, it's kinda a mess here. Players can guess that a massacre happened, but if you need them to understand with more details (like a monster attacked them, or if the wounds were made by swords, etc) some text can give more dept to the plot. :wink:
  13. CleanWater

It looks really cool. It merged well with the battle graphics.

It looks really cool. It merged well with the battle graphics.
  14. CleanWater

Sales Goal of Learn RPG Maker MV at 64% now! :kaopride:

Sales Goal of Learn RPG Maker MV at 64% now! :kaopride:
  15. CleanWater

Sharing payed plugins for free?

And it really is not! I'm proud of your attitude. What have broken me was a "glitch" that allowed persons to "activate" my game "for free" on Steam. I worked several months on that project and I used to pay my bills with money from each sale. After that, I had to definitely close business...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Played and finished Mad Father, one of the older RPGmaker horror games out there. That was one mad, MAD father
Hi, I am new here, exciting! Emmm where to change my head portrait?
I now have an idea of how to approach my IGMC entry for this year's theme, as well as a working title (TBA). Given the limited time I can spare, I'm going with a game design that doesn't require a battle system. Something that could be expanded if I want to make it a longer game, but can probably be played through within 2 hours (the goal for now), at least on a speed run.
很好,我喜欢你的游戏独特的用户界面
In last 5 years, I have bought 4 MSI computer components and had issues with all 4 of them. With two of them these issues were so huge the board was quite unusable. I think it's safe to day it's my last MSI product purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baguvixcz