Recent content by Clinical Mind

1. Clinical Mind

Beginner's Guide to Creating a RPG Story!

This is a good guide, simple but effective. I tend to lay out my plot with the second method you described (the one you said was too long . . .) and if I get stuck I just move to the next scene I have ideas for and come back to it when inspiration strikes. I'm terrible with coming up with...
  2. Clinical Mind

Amy's Artwork

I really like your style, it's super smooth and the shading is really effective!
  3. Clinical Mind

Introductions Come Once

Hello everyone! I've been looking into RPG Maker for a while but have only just decided to start using the program and playing with its many functions. I'm not new to games but I am new to these forms. I enjoying writing stories/scripts and working on character designs I hope you find my future...
  4. Clinical Mind

MMORPGs you enjoy?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine. It's a very good game even if you're not fans of the SMT series. Though currently you can only play it in Japanese. I'm also not ashamed to say that I play Digimon Master Online.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.
Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D
To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosmusashi