Clockwarkgate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• April Fool me!
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Hey it's April the First. APRIL FOOLS! It's not.
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Wait... I'm confused does saying it's April Fools AS an April fools fall into the justified joke jurisdiction because it's April Fools because that's the April Fools!?
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    April 1st is April fools (Haha... Get it? FIRST almost sounds like FOOLS? No? I didn't make it up, okay?). Not sure what it is in other countries.
    My greatest goal in making RPGs is for it to become famous as Yume Nikki, Ib, Wadanohara, and other rpgs. Gain fans, specially fan-made doujinshi!

Yes! Having a doujinshi of my work will make me the happiest 'RPG maker' game creator.

DOUJINSHIIIIII!!!111
    I just had a dream last night about spmething epic and NO i will not use it as reference in my RPG games... not anymore *pout*
    English sub or dub?
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    I really don't care for any kind of dub in any language for any form of Media. Ever seen an old American movie dub in Japanese? It's... pretty awful.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    It only really works on Anime when they actually make an effort by changing the mouth movements and fiddling with various graphics.

If they do that, then i'll always watch the dub.

Anything not animated like movies are usually bad.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Sub. I like the contextual stuff you miss if you don't hear it in it's original language at the same time. Rare exception, Shinesman is much funnier dubbed.
    My project has been corrupted. All that work from the last 3 years.
    Artificer
    Artificer
    How is corrupted?, i thought that once but manage to fix it thanks to this forum
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yes, one corrupted file message doesn't mean your whole project is corrupted. Post in the forum if you need help with what to do.
    Clockwarkgate
    Clockwarkgate
    I tried all the solutions that I can do but there still nothing. Plus, my actor, class, commont event data cant be read no matter what tests and revisions that I do. I even tried it in an empty project with the datas.
    After 17th tries I finally beat Terranort. (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep)
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Now the true challenge begins: Ventus's Lingering Spirit
    All things considered, on "final battle flow", we could take a page from writers of episodic/serialized television, books, and movies. In other words, "start with the ending, and reverse-engineer how to get there through the story."
    Onomotopoeia
    Onomotopoeia
    ... In the case of an RM game, it would be like first deciding what the final boss is, then deciding which lieutenants, minions, and support characters this opponent would have, for our adventuring heroes to fight through. Might not always work out as such; but I'm of the mind that battle progression should make sense, forward and backward. It's not merely going from fighting weak minions to seeking out the stronger lieutenants without reason... right?
    Ideas for a good final battle flow?
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Set it in space or the sky. Always.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Oh, a FLOW! Erm, in what way?
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    It has to be against some almighty divine entity too. Always. XD

On a more serious note, have the boss regularly change its attack pattern. Introduce something new to the fight on a regular basis, so the player isn't bored doing the same thing the entire time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;
buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
Working on breaking the limits of RPGMaker! :cool:
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azadriel