Clockwarkgate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Share a self-insert character from your game?
    Kes
    Kes
    Probably not the sort of thing that Status Updates can handle. It's rather outside the scope of what they are intended for. There is a thread in 'General Discussion' about using/not using self-insert characters in your game, if that's of any interest to you.
    Could you maybe put your game, Hope's Fleet Frontier, on rpgmaker.net? Tha's basically the main RPG Maker hub in the English community, not this dump. Plus, you can also put up a page for your sequal there as well. Also, you can still put your downloads there? Doesn't that sound nice?
    Ksi
    Ksi
    As the Admin of RMN (that is, rpgmaker.net) I'd like to ask that you don't trash our sister site like this. We both cover different and similar aspects and support each other in various ways. There's a lot of crossover between the two sites and we have friendly interactions. In fact, we recently held an event together for RPG Maker's 28th birthday.
    Ksi
    Ksi
    This isn't a competition. We're the same community and RMW deserves a hell of a lot of respect for both being the main English hub of the series as well as a great site for anyone who is into RPG Maker.

Sorry for this person's response, all. They don't represent our thoughts on RMW, which is one of the biggest and best RPG Maker based sites on the web. Love you guys! <3
    TheCelestialRPGFactory
    TheCelestialRPGFactory
    OK, sorry for calling this place a dump. I'll let it be fine for him/her to leave their games here. I'm just saying that he can post his/her game on rmn anytime, but I'll stay by my place.
    Didn't you forgot to put up where you can get the extra characters on that walkthrough thing?
    Reactions: Clockwarkgate
    Clockwarkgate
    Clockwarkgate
    Other than Wadanohara, all extra characters can be unlocked easily even without wakthroughs. Some of em are part of the story. But I guess I can also write them out in the page.
    April Fool me!
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Hey it's April the First. APRIL FOOLS! It's not.
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Wait... I'm confused does saying it's April Fools AS an April fools fall into the justified joke jurisdiction because it's April Fools because that's the April Fools!?
    Mega Man Volnutt
    Mega Man Volnutt
    April 1st is April fools (Haha... Get it? FIRST almost sounds like FOOLS? No? I didn't make it up, okay?). Not sure what it is in other countries.
    My greatest goal in making RPGs is for it to become famous as Yume Nikki, Ib, Wadanohara, and other rpgs. Gain fans, specially fan-made doujinshi!

Yes! Having a doujinshi of my work will make me the happiest 'RPG maker' game creator.

DOUJINSHIIIIII!!!111
    I just had a dream last night about spmething epic and NO i will not use it as reference in my RPG games... not anymore *pout*
    English sub or dub?
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    I really don't care for any kind of dub in any language for any form of Media. Ever seen an old American movie dub in Japanese? It's... pretty awful.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    It only really works on Anime when they actually make an effort by changing the mouth movements and fiddling with various graphics.

If they do that, then i'll always watch the dub.

Anything not animated like movies are usually bad.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Sub. I like the contextual stuff you miss if you don't hear it in it's original language at the same time. Rare exception, Shinesman is much funnier dubbed.
    My project has been corrupted. All that work from the last 3 years.
    Artificer
    Artificer
    How is corrupted?, i thought that once but manage to fix it thanks to this forum
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yes, one corrupted file message doesn't mean your whole project is corrupted. Post in the forum if you need help with what to do.
    Clockwarkgate
    Clockwarkgate
    I tried all the solutions that I can do but there still nothing. Plus, my actor, class, commont event data cant be read no matter what tests and revisions that I do. I even tried it in an empty project with the datas.
    After 17th tries I finally beat Terranort. (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep)
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Now the true challenge begins: Ventus's Lingering Spirit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2018 joining project as scripter*
Owner "Check it out, got all the YEP plugins!!!
2020 joining project as scripter*
Owner "Sorry, I keepeaning to get rid of these..."
We just added more plugins as part of Wednesday Tea Time! Got the mouse system setup for MV/MZ!
Let's create game with RTP only, no plugin except official one..
Trying to get enough of an outline for my game to know what art needs to be made. I'm very out of practice with writing, having focused on art, and I'm realizing that I really missed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcelCoscarelli