Recent content by Clockwarkgate

1. Clockwarkgate

RMVX Dreamshatter Rondo

[Weekly Update] NEW Cumulus Airbase Map completed! With all the NPCs, shops, and puzzles necessary to proceed the story. Now making the scenarios. Cibos Gratis Troupe (Pierre, Ibara, and Akiko) CHANGES Edward's ultimate phase 2 and 3 now deals physical damage
  2. Clockwarkgate

RMVX Dreamshatter Rondo

[Weekly Update] I kinda got away from development due to being ill but I'm all okay now! Time to do some game making again. NEW Temporary Ally; Akiko Jones (OC by 0potato/andy) Temporary Ally; Ibara Ephemeral Added "Any" category weapon; Weapons are categorized by characters, one character can...
  3. Clockwarkgate

RMVX Dreamshatter Rondo

[Weekly Update] NEW Added 2 New Summon Runes (Rune is the Materia in my game) Now working on the maps for Ep11, including the 3D models Gardening System completed! I ended up using 3 "Magic Seeds" that randomly grows into a Tree/Crop/Small Plant CHANGES Further adjustments on all the weapon...
  4. Clockwarkgate

RMVX Dreamshatter Rondo

[Weekly Update] I might as well post some little updates here to fill up followers and also ask for advice. NEW Adding "Garden Raising" system, should I create a "Magic Seed" that grows into a random plant instead of multiple kinds of seeds? [Like to agree, I'll also add a poll in my FB...
  5. Clockwarkgate

RMVX Dreamshatter Rondo

Game Info: Synopsis: Characters: (Click Image to see each character's game mechanic) Features: Credits: Screenshots: First 1-Hour Playthrough: Download: Demo not available, pre-alpha version not yet confirm Contacts: https://www.facebook.com/soulio.cruz...
  6. Clockwarkgate

RMVXA Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Curse of The Past (Fangame)

omg an actual yugioh on rpg maker with the duel flow. Very nice!
  7. Clockwarkgate

RMVX Hope's Fleet Frontier [V2.3]

Go to the ship's cabin, you'll find a 'yellow book' there. That's the save point! It can also be seen in several locations. There is also an item called "Pocket Log Book" which enables you to save your game anywhere when you use it.
  8. Clockwarkgate

RMVX HFF SKY (one map challenge)

About the insta-death sickness, if "Gertrude" is a part of your crew. The occurence for it to happen is 2 of 10. There's no need for save feature since this is a short "trial and error" game. I'll look into it and make adjustments on the next update. :hwink:
  9. Clockwarkgate

RMVX HFF SKY (one map challenge)

they're the same world but SKY is non-canon
  10. Clockwarkgate

it would be a developer's playthrough... I guess ^^;

it would be a developer's playthrough... I guess ^^;
  11. Clockwarkgate

I'm doing a lets play of my own game. Where can I show em here?

I'm doing a lets play of my own game. Where can I show em here?
  12. Clockwarkgate

RMMV Carpentry Story

lol fishing is too much. Focus more on the carpentry aspect. Very interesting project btw
  13. Clockwarkgate

We'll be releasing another 1hr dev. playthrough of Dreamshatter Rondo in a few days ^^

We'll be releasing another 1hr dev. playthrough of Dreamshatter Rondo in a few days ^^
  14. Clockwarkgate

Someone is trying to steal my game

it will be a free game, then again I'm having second thoughts on not releasing it. But instead make a youtube video of it in episodical format. Decisions may change once I finished the game
  15. Clockwarkgate

Someone is trying to steal my game

Lol the sad thing is "I did report it" but youtube ain't doing anything about the video. Whether the video will be taken down or not, as long people know that I'm the game developer of it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxStyle