Recent content by Cloned

1. Cloned

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Is it possible to use this to have your battle system be similar to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? As in, you load into a map and the map is essentially the battle?
  2. Cloned

Shopkeeper Game Possible?

Hey guys, Just wondering if a shopkepper like game would be possible? Something like Recettear, where you sell items during the day in a shop, and explore dungeons at night. With the funds you make from selling loot, having the ability to upgrade your shop & maybe your town as well? Im super...
  3. Cloned

Hub for Main Game Area a possibility?

Hey Guys, I'm hoping this is the right section to ask this. I've been using MV for a few months now and have created some pretty simple stuff. On my next project I'd like to create something a bit different to what I've done before but I'm unsure whether or not its a possibility with the...
  4. Cloned

I want to use this for my upcoming project however, I'm aware its not at a full release stage yet. Would it still work if I used the Demo as the base for my game? Or do I need to wait for the full release?
  5. Cloned

GolfHacker's Goodies

These are amazing, you are doing such a great job! Just a quick question, which generator are you guys using to do these? I've Celianas generator but I'm just unsure which one to go with.
  6. Cloned

RMMV The Archaeologist [Demo Available!]

Hope you're still continuing with this! Love the look and feel of it.
  7. Cloned

Stairs for MV?

Hey guys I just realised, there's no door in the tilesets right? I had a look through the other tilesets for other versions but..nothing? Am I missing something again haha?
  8. Cloned

Hi guys, A complete idiotic question, but if I were to start implementing it now, would it be easy to upgrade it when it gets to the full release? I don't want to put it in my game now if it will be an issue in a few months when the Script is fully complete. Thank you.
  9. Cloned

Stairs for MV?

I'm so glad I'm not going crazy haha. I'm unsure how to resize it, would I be able to hire someone to do it? Right now its causing an issue with my mapping.
  10. Cloned

Stairs for MV?

I have TileC_inside.png but it seems like it was meant for previous RPG Maker versions. Is there an MV version I missed?
  11. Cloned

Stairs for MV?

Hi guys, Trying to use the pack today but I noticed, there's no stairs for the MV version of Time Fantasy? Unless I'm missing something...Please help! Thanks everyone.
  12. Cloned

I adore the RPG Maker community!

Yes well done to everyone for just wonderful assistance, the community definitely deserves some praise.
  13. Cloned

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Can you guys recommend a good tutorial on how to make a map feel alive? Im so confused between overpopulating and under populating my maps.
  14. Cloned

RMMV Block-Jump【Template】|#| Block-Jump&Run (Template-Version)

Did you do all the graphics yourself? Its a brand new idea, I think you may be onto something here.
  15. Cloned

Battle script for Time fantasy on VX ACE

Would this work for a TRPG Battle system? You could just use the direction movements as attacks.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that
My new level features a Jellyfish character who cannot love, because he electrocutes everything he touches.
I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voxie