Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There are no messages on ClownSage's profile yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't want to brag or anything but I was entertaining a woman the other night. I told her jokes while she bandaged my foot.
Okay so, I'm using this script, right? And it works. If you press :Y a menu should come up allowing you to choose an item to use. Nothing happens. You press :A to open the event options menu and choose "Use an Item"? The item selection menu appears. I have no idea how I set this up or why it works the way it does. Absolutely bizarre.
A woman gave me her number without me even asking for it. Then she left because she had other patients to see.
oh, hey, I forgot about all this!

my old project got abandoned after I started working too much on stuff I'd already worked on - plus, starting to hate the story I wrote for it. Then, well, a lot of serious life **** went down. I ended up moving across the country, cutting off some people, etc. - **** was rough.

So, uh, I guess I'm back for now? Funny how things work.
I'm glad I'm sticking to my guns on having fighting game mechanics in my game, from what I've read, it's not for everyone. but for the most part, I've made it so you don't have to use them motion inputs for attacks if you don't want to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeniemchk