Recent content by CluelessCat

1. CluelessCat

Parallax Background keeps repeating.

I made my parallax background the exact same size as my game map(8x8) but it still repeats? I'm not sure what to do.
  2. CluelessCat

Empty space on map?

@Andar My map size is 8x8 with tiles completely filling it. As for my screen size, my monitor is 1920 x1080p.
  3. CluelessCat

Empty space on map?

I want to have a room take up a majority of the screen but even when I fill the entire map there's still a giant black void around it and I can't seem to make it smaller. Would anyone know how to fix this?
  4. CluelessCat

Floor won't appear?

@Shaz found it thanks!
  5. CluelessCat

Floor won't appear?

@Andar where would the help section be?
  6. CluelessCat

Floor won't appear?

I'm testing out making custom tilesets. The walls work fine but I'm having trouble with the floor. It doesn't show up but there are still shadows? I sized everything right and made sure to put the floor in the "ground" option so I don't know what the problem is.
  7. CluelessCat

Need help making a tileset RPGMaker MV friendly

@Shaz I won't be using any other tilesets with these. Also, I'm not really sure what a rip is?
  8. CluelessCat

Need help making a tileset RPGMaker MV friendly

I have a 16x16 tileset I downloaded and I was hoping to use it in my game. I'm not sure how to do it myself but it would be great if someone could explain!
  9. CluelessCat

Good free anime soundtracks?

@hiddenone ah got you.
  10. CluelessCat

I feel the primal urge to shove my hand in a potted plant

I feel the primal urge to shove my hand in a potted plant
  11. CluelessCat

Good free anime soundtracks?

Im looking for a cutesy and anime soundtrack for my game. If anyone could direct me to one that isn’t fantasyish that would be great!
  12. CluelessCat

What's a good resolution for battlers?

@MushroomCake28 what exactly do you mean by game resolution? Also, I'm using the side view and there will only be one battler in the party.
  13. CluelessCat

What's a good resolution for battlers?

I'm getting a commission for a battler and I'm not sure what resolution would be best.
  14. CluelessCat

Beanbag?

@Starbird_Resources thank you!
  15. CluelessCat

Beanbag?

Anyone have a small beanbag asset they don't mind me using?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.
Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?
Trying to access kissanime, Facing issues, Here are 5 working KissAnime Alternatives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoulDiamond