Clydous

Awarded Medals 2

Birthday:
May 16

Share This Page

Clydous

Slowly moseying my way back..., Male, from Somewhere in the internet.

Veteran

October...which means it's Inktober for some (Chiptober for me)! Have you begun on your magical journey into the abyss? Oct 3, 2018

1. Clydous
      Clydous
      October...which means it's Inktober for some (Chiptober for me)! Have you begun on your magical journey into the abyss?
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I keep meaning to do Inktober but the timing never works out for me. Maybe next year. But good luck!
        Oct 3, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    2. Clydous
      Clydous
      Going down my friends list in Discord. Mostly seeing "Playing MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD" I gotta say, the game looks incredibly BORING. Fite me.
      1. Benny Jackdaw and JGreene like this.
      2. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Personally, I really do not like the monster hunter franchise.
        Aug 11, 2018
    3. Clydous
      Clydous
      Happy Birthday, Antonín Dvořák! I only learned of your music last year, but I look forward to exploring more of your awesome work!
      1. Gallia
        Gallia
        Antonin Dvořák, he have very good music, one of my favorite musicians, but i'd prefer Bach or Beethoven over him, Strauss is good too.
        Sep 9, 2017
    4. Prelunear
      Prelunear
      ♪ I always feel like somebodies watching me... ♪
      1. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        I can't get no privacy, oh oh oh
        Sep 9, 2017
    5. Clydous
      Clydous
      Funny...I don't recall being part of the Light Side for that event.... But then my memory is pretty lousy.
    6. Clydous
      Clydous
      Happy Birthday, Johann Sebastian Bach!! You're still one of the greatest ever! =D
      1. Reapergurl likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Bach > ALL those guys!!!!
        CLydous has good taste, yo!
        Mar 22, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      4. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        He does. And surprising taste for someone of this day and age.
        Mar 22, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      5. Clydous
        Clydous
        Chopin is still number one in my book, but Bach's unparalleled expertise in composition cannot be denied.
        Mar 22, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
    7. Clydous
      Clydous
      Well, how wondrously pleasant these new forums are. Good lookin', RMweb! :kaojoy:
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    8. Clydous
      Clydous
      Happy Birthday, Mozart! I don't care what others say about you. You're still one of the greatest composers of all time in my book! =D
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Agreed. He was awesome, I don't care how impolite he was. As you can see by my name... 
        Jan 28, 2017
    9. Clydous
      Clydous
      So it begins... #dayone
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        But I don't. And I'm curious :(
        Jan 21, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      3. Clydous
        Clydous
        I wasn't going to say anything other than that, anyway. I only added the hashtag because it's being spammed all over Twitter. =P
        Jan 21, 2017
      4. Hudell
        Hudell
        Took me a while to finally understand what this is about.
        Jan 21, 2017
    10. Clydous
      Clydous
      Wishing everyone here a most joyous, happy, and prosperous New Year! May your New Year dreams come true~! =D
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        And this song of mine in three-quarter time wishes you and yours the same thing too.
        Jan 2, 2017
      2. Clydous
        Clydous
        Someone got the reference!! Yesssssss.....!
        Jan 2, 2017
        1 person likes this.
    11. Clydous
      Clydous
      Ahh...the first day of December. Christmas is on its way! Super hyped!! =D
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I don't really get hyped for christmas anymore, sadly. No money to really buy gifts for anyone and am well past the age of getting gifts from parents and whatnot. I don't really have any friends to share it with either so its mostly a day to watch my sister enjoy the holiday; which is a nice thing. A lot of my holiday spirit gets worn out early because you get bombarded with stuff in late october all the way through to when it ends.

I do enjoy seeing a lot of the classic christmas specials when they are on. Jack frost was always my favorite.
        Dec 2, 2016
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        We don't have a lot of money, so giving gifts is pretty much out of the question. All I look forward to anymore is what it means to me as a man of faith (which is still quite a lot) and the beautiful foodstuffs I can make :)
        Dec 2, 2016
    12. atasuke10
      atasuke10
      I was looking for a tense/fast paced boss song but I couldn't pick out of so many songs, then I just went into the restaff collection and spotted this "Terror Wave" It's too good. One of the best boss themes I laid my hands on :D
    13. Clydous
      Clydous
      Happy Father's Day to all the fathers here! Have a splendid day! =D
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Iliketea
        Iliketea
        Fathers day was in may o0
        Jun 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        @Iliketeawe do it at different times here in the states for some reason...couldn't tell you why.

I came back from feeding the animals this morning to gravy and biscuits and dark souls 3 on the porch. The gravy might have been burnt a little and the biscuits a little gooey on the inside and so far this morning I haven't been able to get past the first boss without dying... it's been a great day though, it's always nice when they try to cook for me for a change.
        Jun 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        @Iliketea Father's day is in JUNE here. Every country has their own day.
        Jun 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    14. Clydous
      Clydous
      Well, that was all highly enjoyable! =D
    15. Clydous
      Clydous
      Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! You're the heroes Gotham deserves!
      1. 1 person likes this.
    16. Clydous
      Clydous
      Oh wow...it would seem Prince has died. R.I.P., you musical legend, you. 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        I didn't know him but stay in peace :(  
        Apr 22, 2016
      4. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        No no no, FINGER prints.
        Apr 22, 2016
      5. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Oh god, I know what you mean Thug... That was an awkward joke to explain to younger audiences.
        Apr 22, 2016
    17. Clydous
      Clydous
      On this day, 3 years ago, I defeated Final Fantasy VI's final boss and witnessed the game's ending. Since then, I've been on the path toward making my own game and enjoying other RPGs for what they're worth. How strange and interesting things work out! XD
    18. Clydous
      Clydous
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I've always wanted to play that game.
        Mar 11, 2016
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        20th?? Crap, I'm old. I still randomly get music from that game stuck in my head. Just for fun on my brain's part, I'm sure.
        Mar 11, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        My brother and I played through this game when we were young. It was both our first RPG. We passed the controller back and forth for each character to take turns and even made tape recordings of ourselves commenting on the game. We did let's play before it was cool.
        Mar 11, 2016
    19. Clydous
      Clydous
      Finally some time off...and on a streak of pleasant spring days, too! It'd be a shame to waste it indoors, but I have musical endeavors to work on. Hmm...

A healthy balance between the two is in order!
    20. Clydous
      Clydous
      I...can't stop looking at this...
      https://external-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBUKvBPuHdY0dB0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FeJcxkJU.gif%3Fnoredirect&ext=gif
  • About

Birthday:
    May 16
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Welp, a new forum upgrade demands an updated "About Me" section, does it not? So here goes!

Heyo. This is ThatMaestroGuy, and as the alias suggests, I'm a musician. I enjoy making music for games and other projects that could use my playful approach to melodies and moody tunes. I also enjoy writing, acting, and talking to fellow game developers! No, really...I'm certainly a people-person, and I do enjoy chit-chatting and listening quite a bit. If you'd like to reach out to me, feel free to do so on Discord (ThatMaestroGuy#3365). Be sure to mention your screen name & that you're from these forums! =D

And, as an artist, I am obligated to post a link to my work on Soundcloud and/or Bandcamp. So here are those!

https://soundcloud.com/thatmaestroguy

DO have a pleasant day/night, and I'll see you on the forums! =D

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    thatmaestroguy

Signature

[​IMG]