Recent content by Clyve

1. Clyve

RMMZ Is there a script call to remove reserve members from the party?

Ramza sorted me. This can be closed :D
  2. Clyve

Understood, thanks for the help. :D Unfortunately, using that method will work properly for members past 5, but if you have a solo party member, it views reserves 1-4 as being in party member spots 2-5 and doesn't process for them. :/
  3. Clyve

Is there a function in RPG Maker MZ that identifies whether or not a party member is in reserve?
  4. Clyve

Except it's not, because all other party members past 5 ARE in reserve. If there is a general function in RM that is applied to reserve party members, that would work independent of plugins. If there is a function that is applied to members in reserve, it will apply past the 4th if using...
  5. Clyve

RMMZ How to check if all monsters in any given combat are dead.

I wasn't looking for support on a plugin, I was looking for a script call within RPG Maker itself to verify that a condition had been met and a general script command is what fixed the issue. Not sure if you want to move it back since people might have this issue in general since it's not...
  6. Clyve

Thanks for the responses guys. I should have clarified the reason I'm asking for this specifically is because I'm using Visu's party management (I'm not looking for plugin help - inb4 move) in order to set max members to 5, but the formation screen etc doesn't have any provisions for removing...
  7. Clyve

I've set up an HQ of sorts and I'd like for members who are not in the active party to be hanging around the base. The problem is that members in reserve are still counted as in the party, even if they're not in the active party. Is there a script call I can do to forcefully eject reserve...
  8. Clyve

I tried putting it in various spots in both the battle manager and victory aftermath plugins, but it just kills both of them with an error.
  9. Clyve

I solved it by putting $gameScreen.clearPictures(); in the managers.js in the checkBattleEnd area. Seems to play well with the Visu plugins so all is well now :D Thanks to the both of you.
  10. Clyve

Right, ideally I'd like to just run $gameScreen.clearPictures(); in the victory aftermath plugin, but when I put that in there it chokes on itself.
  11. Clyve

Hmm, alright. I tried it with a common event run in parallel first which was to run a conditional to check if all troops were dead then erase, but it didn't seem to process it during the battle. Immortal troops sounds really cumbersome, but I'll do that if there's no better way.
  12. Clyve

Is this possible to do with their obfuscated code?
  13. Clyve

Thanks! :D Can't get this to function in the troop events, however. Checking at the end of turn for the entire battle with this set as a conditional to erase picture 1 doesn't erase it :/
  14. Clyve

Anyone know of a way to get a conditional branch to check if all enemies in a battle are dead? Basically, I'm using Visu's CTB battle system and have an image to support the CTB gauge and status areas and I can't figure out how to get it to disappear when all monsters are dead. I've thrown a...
  15. Clyve

RMMZ Visustella Status Menu and CTB Battle questions in RMMZ.

The latest 1.28 Battle Core solves the issue! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starwbarries_