Recent content by cmcorbin

1. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hey everyone! Quick question. I am trying to make a skill that does a different amount of damage based on if the target is hit from the front back or side. Using yanflys damage core, is it possible to write a damage formula like this: if(attackingBackOfTarget){ value = 10; } Hopefully that...
  2. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hey everyone. I have a quick question. Is it possible to create a skill that targets a single person when one tile away and does a small AoE at longer distances? My idea is to have a shotgun that does more damage to a single target right next to the user but then have the shot spread out at...
  3. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

That would explain my issues thanks
  4. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hey everyone. Got a quick question. I am trying to get an enemy to use a skill on an actor at a specific point in the fight. I am not exactly sure how I am supposed to type out the force action command. I really just need the syntax of what that is supposed to look like. Thanks in advance
  5. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

@Sunder Sorry it took me so long to try the fix to picking up items off the ground. Worked like a charm though. I really appreciate it. As silly as it sounds, its an important mechanic for one of the classes in my game. I am glad i dont have to scrap that class.
  6. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

@Sunder Hum. Cant quite seem to get it to work. im pretty sure i put the code in the right place. also double checked to make sure i had the right position for the event. Unsure of what i could be overlooking. Also its not letting me post a screenshot of the event. I did try to though.
  7. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Thanks for the suggestion. I am gonna go see if that works now. Ill let you know how it goes.
  8. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I am trying to create an event in battle that lets you pick up an item off the floor. I am currently using the step_on trigger to give the player a prompt asking if they want it, but the event triggers every time an enemy steps on it too. Is there anyway to have the event only be triggered when...
  9. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I was way over thinking that. Just did as you said and it works perfectly. thanks
  10. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Is there anyway to make it so I can use one skill. once a turn but still be able to use other skills until I run out of magic? The Idea is that every turn you have one free basic action and after that you can use other skills based on how much tp you have. I am trying to come up with a work...
  11. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Thanks so much. I am already using that yanfly plugin as it is. Cant tell you how much I appreciate being pointed in the right direction. I wouldn't have figured that out on my own.
  12. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Accidentally double posted and do not know how to take this down. sorry bout that
  13. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hello everyone! Forgive me if this has been answered, but I have been looking around for the last two hours. I was wondering if there was any way to set up some kind of a cover system. I was thinking something with events, but any solution would do. I just need a tile to reduce damage coming in...
  14. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hey everyone. So I am trying to make a specific skill only be usable once per turn. I have my game set up to use as many skills as you have TP for and that is working great but I need one skill to serve as a free attack that can be used once each turn. looking at the git hub page I noticed the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.
If you get everything you want, when you want it, it kills your creativity. If you never get anything you want, you're forced to be creative with what you have.
Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hennet91