Recent content by cmdr_buttonhead

1. cmdr_buttonhead

Map Madness Qualifiers, Entry 23 Poll (cmdr_buttonhead)

Thanks for the feedback @hiddenone much appreciated. My sons prefer playing RPG maker, but definitely up for doing a bit more mapping and they were delighted to get good feedback :biggrin: How did you guess about the random bridge, ha ha. good pointer on thinking through the reasons for things...
  2. cmdr_buttonhead

Map Madness Tournament Announcement/Rules!

@EmmaB I'm not hiddenone (and not even close, as I think I finished dead last in the competition :-)) - but I loved this map, thought the way the river looked, in particular, stood out for me. Great work. @hiddenone - I'd love some feedback if you've got time. I'm aware my map is very poor...
  3. cmdr_buttonhead

yeah, this is a superb idea as a learning experience. I knew my map would be very poor, but I learned loads just putting it together, and then because as part of the tournament you are more invested in voting and studying the maps, I've seen several things in other entries which I love and going...
  4. cmdr_buttonhead

That's roughly the same kind of scale I used when voting. I didn't rate my own map, but if I did, it would've been a 2 :biggrin:
  5. cmdr_buttonhead

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

Newbie here, and really keen to pre-order. However, hesitating slightly due to the system requirements - I potentially would want to install on a laptop with 6GB RAM, and reqs state 8GB. anyone know if this going to be a hard limit (given it's surprising to jump up by double compared to MV)?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bizwy