cococrunchz's latest activity

• cococrunchz
    cococrunchz reacted to Kupotepo's post in the thread Hello ^^; with Like Like.
    Welcome to this community. Yeah, more artists in this community. You will learn a lot I am sure.
  • cococrunchz
    cococrunchz reacted to Warilized's post in the thread Hello ^^; with Like Like.
    Hello and welcome to the forum :kaopride: My advise in learning is try to know the tools first. What they dos and don'ts. Then...
  • cococrunchz
    cococrunchz reacted to fluffymonster's post in the thread Hello ^^; with Like Like.
    Art's fun! :kaoluv: Welcome to the community! If you'd like to learn about the various things you can do, some in the community have...
  • cococrunchz
    cococrunchz reacted to ImaginaryVillain's post in the thread Hello ^^; with Like Like.
    As for figuring out how this software works, I advise breaking stuff until it works. Nothing will ever teach you more about something...
  • cococrunchz
    cococrunchz replied to the thread Hello ^^;.
    aaaa sorry for the late reply but thank you guys for the welcome! (I really need to check the notifs argh) :kaoback:Also I'm really...
  • cococrunchz
    cococrunchz reacted to ImaginaryVillain's post in the thread Hello ^^; with Haha Haha.
    Welcome to the forums! Not going to lie, your avatar's mischievous look makes me chuckle. :LZSexcite:
  • cococrunchz
    cococrunchz replied to the thread Hello ^^;.
    haha thank you!! :kaojoy:
  • cococrunchz
    Hi, I'm Alex! I recently got RPG Maker MV last week and for now, I'm just getting to know how this software works. I'm pretty much more...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, uh...refresh my memory. What do i do if I want a thread I made deleted?
I made a cool pixel render of my protagonist!
I think it looks neat.
RCXDan wrote on Leporine's profile.
Your avatar is adorable. Where is it from? :LZSproud:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apagon