CocoKitty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bought a controller to play games on my PC today. For a moment I was like "****, I should have used that money on food..." then I remembered I have enough shrimp and fish in my freezer to last me 2 weeks. Spring is such an amazing season! >u<
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    how much was the contoller? I wanna play smash bros on the computer without using a keyboard.
    CocoKitty
    CocoKitty
    I got the only controller left in town so I had little choice xD

It's a Logitech F310, I paid $29.99 (plus tax) Canadian so uh, I guess that can vary slightly elsewhere. My boyfriend has the same one (which I've been using on and off lately) so I was already happy with that specific model. It does what it has to do.

I was playing some NES games today, and then a bit of Bastion and some Kingdom Hearts again. I'm not very consistent with computer games, but they...
    CocoKitty
    CocoKitty
    Oh crud, sorry for writing a short novel of a comment there orz
    vociferocity
    vociferocity
    that sprite looks amazing! well done :)
    Elements
    Elements
    That actually looks pretty good for a first-time sprite, great job!
    CocoKitty
    CocoKitty
    Thanks guys! This one is definitely the first made entirely from nothing at all. Before I always had a base or something to work on top of, but for me to work from nothing at all... that alone is a big difference I think.
    Best way to take a break from working on a project for too long: clean everything and move the furniture around. Oh no wait, that just means I'm crazy. Back to work now! *works on cut scene sketches*
    Decided that maybe I can take videos to show off some progress in my game too and not just screenshots/photos. Posted one to my blog so far at least: http://ow.ly/a5aR8
    Neoz Kaho
    Neoz Kaho
    Your artworks look very stylish. Nice choice of fonts to make it look oriental. Though I wish you could find a good sprite artist to make battler for you. RO's sprites doesn't blend well with background. Other than that, great job. :)
    CocoKitty
    CocoKitty
    Thanks! The background right now I think is mostly just a place holder. I can't really afford to hire someone to make sprites for me, so RO sprites and I guess whatever I can manage is alright for now ^^;
    Asterisk
    Asterisk
    Oh, nice update :D
    I sometimes think I spend more time testing my game than making content... OTL
    CocoKitty
    CocoKitty
    Ahh, true true... but I can't help but feel it's slowing things down xD

The forums don't do me in... the chat does!
    Zeuzio
    Zeuzio
    It also probably means your game is fun to play!
    CocoKitty
    CocoKitty
    Probably! >u<
    Yip
    Yip
    Putting faces on potatoes doesn't make them awesome. Oh wait, it totally does. I like the dog one, makes me hopeful for future dog-potato gene splicing.
    CocoKitty
    CocoKitty
    xD

Dog-potato gene splicing would be pretty sweet!
    Just have to add a mini border to my overworld sprites so they stand out more, and then I can do a test run for my newer, better demo >u<
    Phew, done with sprites and drawings (for now). Moving on to filling in most of the database now. This might take a while... (>.
    Resisting the urge to watch Gundam all day long is haaard but I want to finish some stuff in RM first~
    Hirei
    Hirei
    Ooo what Gundam series?
    CocoKitty
    CocoKitty
    I'm torn between Seed or Turn A right now xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akasheee