Recent content by coconutCream

1. coconutCream

How much money have you actually made off a completed game?

okie doke. I'm on a lot of forums and yeah, 72 hours isn't what I expected. Did read through the rules when I signed up but there's a lot of them and easy to forget some when posting days apart. I'll keep it in mind, thanks for calling me out on it.
  2. coconutCream

I suppose I should also say something about this actual thread so as not to go too far off topic (i.e. my post above). I'm part of a two person team, and this will be our first RPG (woo! Excited!!!). We've been making and releasing our own highly niche games for 18 years, though, and living...
  3. coconutCream

Dumb things you did when you were young

Good to know! Nope, it healed up nicely. But yeah, yikes! I burned the cornea off the same eye about a year ago with vinegar, and it healed up, too. Had other eye incidents over the years besides those. Weird. My eyes are fine, but the universe has it out for them, I guess.
  4. coconutCream

Dumb things you did when you were young

Ouch!! For some weird reason when I was little I cracked my head open several times. One time I remember was when my sister and I were pretending we were witches in the kitchen, and spinning around on the floor in our socks really quick. Witches spin really quick on floors, apparently. And then...
  5. coconutCream

hah! nice

hah! nice
  6. coconutCream

I keep trying to settle on a good avatar, haha!

I keep trying to settle on a good avatar, haha!
  7. coconutCream

Long time developer but new to RPG Maker... Hi!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, everyone!! How nice to find such a positive community. :) And now I'm off to do more tutorials... going in!
  8. coconutCream

I accidentally burned most of my cornea off about two years ago with vinegar. It hurt. Intensely. But then it grew back better than ever, and I briefly thought about doing the same thing to the other eye, but then realized two months of wearing an eye patch and groaning in pain when light leaked...
  9. coconutCream

Not exactly new, but not 'old' either.

Hi James. I'm new here myself, and also an older gamer. I can't tell you how many hours I spent in front of the TV playing Atari 2600 Asteroids and Pitfall and Frogger and on and on and on when I was little. Such awesome memories! Anyway, I saw your post and thought I'd say hi. :)
  10. coconutCream

Long time developer but new to RPG Maker... Hi!

Hi everyone, Nice to meet you all! So I wanted to make an RPG. For like... forever. Since I played Dragon Warrior on my NES when it came out. Yes, forever. And I found myself here. Backstory: I've been a game developer since 1994, back when I got to work on SNES and Genesis games. It's been a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished
Evangeline.png
I'm starting to enjoy doing pixel art! Not to mention it's getting easier to do commissions :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666wiki