Recent content by ColdAsSnow

1. ColdAsSnow

The Sea Between (Version 1.0.0)

I just wanted to let everybody know that if you are interested in picking up a copy of The Sea Between, it is currently on sale for 50% off over on Steam. Merry Christmas all!
  2. ColdAsSnow

Hey @SimProse, Thank you so much for taking your time to try out the demo. That really means a lot to me. I'm not at all worried about how many copies I sell. I thought that I might sell 25 copies in the first month if I was really lucky and I've already surpassed that in just over 24 hours...
  3. ColdAsSnow

@FluffexStudios and @PitjePitjePitje Hey folks, I'll have a look at trying to get some better screenshots that will hopefully draw more people in. With regards to the trailer though, that was created by an outside source and it has already been paid for and delivered so there is nothing that I...
  4. ColdAsSnow

Hey JazzGotBlues, Thanks for your feedback. I am the creator of this game and have been working on it for the last three years. I have tried to minimize my budget as much as possible and used many of the default art assets that comes with RPG Maker MV. I have also been able to add in art assets...
  5. ColdAsSnow

https://theseabetween.itch.io/the-sea-between Price:$4.99 SYNOPSIS SCREENSHOTS CREDITS DEMO WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA
  6. ColdAsSnow

RMMV The Sea Between [Demo]

Yeah, I knew from the start that if I used the default tileset some people wouldn't be interested. It feels good to finally finish a game though. I'm glad you like the forest map too. If you get a chance to play the game I really hope you enjoy it.
  7. ColdAsSnow

I'm glad you liked the story. This is my first game and I was mostly worried about creating an interesting story. I didn't have a lot of money to put into this project, so I tried my best to do what I could with a lot of the default tilesets and some choice assets from creators on these forums...
  8. ColdAsSnow

The Sea Between is now appearing on the Steam Store at the following link: The game will be released on November 13th, 2018, so I will likely create a new post in the Completed Games forum soon.
  9. ColdAsSnow

A new trailer has been released for The Sea Between. The link has been added to the original post. Also, a release date of November 13th, 2018 has been announced. Enjoy!
  10. ColdAsSnow

A demo of The Sea Between, for Windows and Mac, has now been added to the original post. I thought it was time to finally let people see what I've been working on for the last three years. This demo was created using Beta version 0.5.1, so since it is still in Beta certain things may change...
  11. ColdAsSnow

SYNOPSIS TRAILER SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS CURRENT CREDITS DEMO WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA
  12. ColdAsSnow

Introduction

Hey everybody, I've been frequenting these forums for a couple years now, but I thought I should introduce myself now that I have a project that I'm proud to talk about. I'm from the east coast of Canada and I'm currently working on a project called The Sea Between. My day job is as a...
  13. ColdAsSnow

RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Beta

That was exactly the problem! I somehow missed the password both times I went over the instructions. Thank you for the assistance!
  14. ColdAsSnow

RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Beta

I decided to try the Beta for 1.6.1 a few minutes ago, but when I went to opt in for the beta it seems that the option to choose 1.6.1 is no longer in the drop down list on Steam. Does anybody know if this beta has been removed? Or is it still showing up properly for others?
  15. ColdAsSnow

Sorry, I wasn't aware there were personal messages available on these forums. Thank you for the...

Sorry, I wasn't aware there were personal messages available on these forums. Thank you for the information.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dudebro